Reality

Simple Love

JungKooks p.o.v

Time froze, and I stood as still as I could.  But I couldn't any longer for the footsteps were getting closer.  *Arghh my head stings*

Chills ran up my spine, but I brought up the courage to nod

Jk: I-I fell off the bed i-is all (I said while starring at the wall)

Mysterious Figure p.o.v

*turns JungKook around*

JungKooks p.o.v

*I shut my eyes tightly and covered my face with sleeves*

???: Aishh you're such a handful let me see if you have a fever, you're sweating so much

(T-taeHyung?) *I opened my eyes to see the familiar face, wait if he's here then.. what happened to me

*Flashback TaeHyungs p.o.v

 When we were making out on the couch I could feel drips of water on my hands while holding JungKook's  face.

When we pulled away I saw tears dripping from his face. Before I could have said anything he started to sweat and turn somewhat red.  Next thing I knew he just fainted.

I freaked out thinking I did something, but then I felt his head and he had been burning up.

I carried him from the couch to my bedroom and set him softly on the bed.  He was so vulnerable and I could almost not stop myself...instead, I just went downstairs to make some tea for when he wakes up.  I also grabbed a cloth and dipped it in some cool water, then I headed back upstairs.  I went back down and watched some TV until a few hours later I heard a thud come from upstairs.  I hopped off the couch and skipped two steps at a time entering the room where I saw my bedsheets all over the place and JungKook facing the wall.  I asked him if he was okay.  I think he was just frightened to not have woken up in his usual room.  He answered me with a stuttering voice so I turned him around to check for a fever.  He covered his face and I laughed on the inside.

JungKook's p.o.v

*hugs TaeHyung and thanks him*

Jk: so umm.. what happened to me?

T: it's a long story...

~after explaining the situation~

(So we did kiss after all, I thought I was making that memory up.  I felt my cheeks flare up again,  the fever probably covered it... so does that mean... I-I'm free to kiss him whenever?)