Misunderstanding

Simple Love

Pretend JK is 17 turning 18 now (2016) even though irl he's 20.

(T.P pov) (A week later)

During the afternoon JungKook was waiting at his lockers after the school day ended.  He was waiting for TaeHyung to pick him up.   What is taking so long? He thought to himself.  After many minutes passed he started wandering the empty halls.  JungKook entered TaeHyungs classroom only to see a horrific sight.  TaeHyung was kissing a girl.  He felt pain, his head was dizzy, but most of all his heart ached.  JungKook felt tears stream down his face as he covered his own mouth to stop from making any noise.  He was about to start running when he fell over a desk. Dang It Desk, it got him caught.  He stood up and saw the girl smirking while TaeHyung was jumping over all the desks to get to him.

"It's Not What You Think!" TaeHyung shouted

JungKook then with a closer look noticed it was Nari who was glaring at him while pulling TaeHyung's arm before he could do anything.  He didn't know whether he could trust TaeHyung or just block him out from his life

 Are all men like that?  Cheaters? Now he knows how his mother felt when his father blurted it out that one day.  He ran for it before anything could happen and locked himself in a bathroom, what he missed was TaeHyung did something that would've proven that he meant it wasn't what it looked like.  The bathroom was empty just like his heart.  (a/n ;-; the feels man...*single tear*)

"JungKook please open up..."

TaeHyung was out of breath

"Just go away,"

JungKook said as tears kept overflowing

"P-please"

TaeHyung started crying as he sat backed up on the bathroom door (opposite of JungKook)

Nari stared at them from around the corner and felt pleased that she finally might get a chance to have TaeHyung to herself, but part of her knew that might as well never happen since their love seemed so strong.  _~A/n: I bet people already hate her lol~_  

~TH pov (Flash Back)~

It was the last class of the day.  I promised to meet up with JungKook by his lockers.  Everyone left the classroom as I kept packing up my things.  My seat was in the corner of the room so I had to go through all the desks before I got to the door.  Before I got up I got tapped on the shoulder.  I looked back and it was my friend(?) I think...well it was Nari.  She got closer to me and backed me into a wall.  I wanted to leave and go to JungKook but she grabbed both my arms and put her face closer to mine.  I thought she was a good friend until she became a threat.

"You know I always liked your mysterious side and how you never spoke"

She got even closer while I tried to push her away...but I wasn't in the state of mind to fight, plus I was only thinking about JungKook so she was stronger.  Before I could move anymore she kissed me.  I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for this nightmare to stop.  I kept struggling when I heard a desk move.  I was finally let go of and I saw JungKook crying.

"It's Not What You Think!"

I said as I jumped over the desks to try to get to him.  When I neared him I felt my arm be tugged on.  This little girl is so annoying.  JungKook got up and started running when I slapped her in the face with fury in my eyes.  I saw tears gather in her eyes as she yelled in my face when I was about to run after JungKook

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

 I got near her face and spoke in a low voice

               "I guess it wasn't meant to be princess,"

those were the first words I've ever said in front of her...Oh man, it was fun to finally be able to talk.

She screamed and yelled at me more

 "JERK!"

"YEA?! WELL, YOU'RE ONE TO TALK"  

I yelled back as I already got a head start to follow JungKook...That's what she gets for trying to break Kookie and me apart.  I followed where JungKook left and where his books were thrown by sprinting as fast as I could hearing my own shoes screech at every corner of the school.  That's when I saw the bathroom door close.

~End of Flash Back, T.P pov~

TaeHyung kept silently crying now leaning on the lockers.  They both still loved each other, but the misunderstanding stood in between of them like the door.  TaeHyung spoke up first, while sobs were heard in between.

"I-I'm sorry you had t-to "Sniff" see that...I didn't "Sniff" kiss her if that's what you think.  She "Sniff" pinned me to the wall and forced a kiss from me...if you didn't run out you would've seen me slap her face."

TaeHyung backed his head onto the locker looking at the ceiling of the hallway.

"Heck...I even made her cry,  I don't like her, I'm not even her friend anymore, please just try to understand,"

JungKook's eyes widened when he heard TaeHyung crying, and he slapped Nari for him?  He wanted to just hold him again, but instead he just waited.

After 20 minutes of waiting he slightly opened the door to see...(To Be Continued)