New Day

Simple Love

New Students p.o.v

I really don't want to be here, I contemplated whether or not I should try to socialize.

Maybe something good will come out of it?

Hah, like as if.  I probably won't make friends with anyone, not that I really need any. 

I looked around as I heard the class begin to make a fuss about the news of a new student.

I regret this, I want to leave.  I just chose to stare at the ground until the teacher spoke to me.

"Please take your seat next to JungKook right there," I looked up and I settled down in my seat a bit uncomfortable as I kept getting random stares.

 

At least class was over and most of the students were used to my presence.  Most I repeat because this dyed red head was still glancing at me.  Could he be more obvious...like I sit right next to him for goodness sake.

I tried to reason with myself.

Maybe he has a girfriend and he was afraid if I were to interfere.

Hah no excuse you I don't exactly want any of these hoes.

But geez why is this kid still staring at me? Am I that amusing just sitting here?  I peeked over to this 'JungKook' and he wasn't half bad, looks like a nice guy, pretty good looking and he looks like he's always cheerful; my complete opposite...

When I glanced at him he turned his head to the teacher whatever...So smooth of him

(I face palmed, he was just so obvious)

At least class was finally over as I got up and walked to the door.  I swear I almost got out the door, but not before someone bumped into me at the entrance.

Its the same kid who sits next to me.  JungKook was it?  With a closer look he looks kind of...

"Oh! I'm sorry about that," he apologized quickly as he went to grab his books

​​​​​​​Cute...

I scoffed at my own thoughts and his bunny like smile.

 

"Hey wait I apologized no need to scoff at me," he said boldly before mumbling something I could still hear.

"You don't even know me yet,"

With that he looked to side and I could have swore I saw a faint blush on his cheeks.

No I must be imagining things, I told myself as I my heel and headed to my next class

Kim Taehyung remember you're in school for your education, stop thinking about those things for now.

But, is he even into guys?

Argh, whatever...I'll just have to put up with his clumsy self for the rest of the year I guess...that's just great, I thought sarcastically without realizing my mouth lifting into a small smile.