Jealousy

Simple Love

Mixed p.o.v's

By the time it was morning JungKook has already awoke and let Tae sleep in a little longer.  JungKook passed everyone and headed to the kitchen to get some coffee for TaeHyung and himself.  He returned upstairs to finally wake Tae, he noticed TaeHyungs lips were so close to Suga's and they were pretty much snuggling with each other.  JungKook at this point became somewhat jealous and started thinking about all the things they probably did qhile he wasn't around...and he lost control.  JungKook jumped onto TaeHyungs lap and pulled him away from Suga's arms-there was a small thud when suga fell apart.  Jungkook grabbed both arms and sat Tae upwards in front of him.  

When TeaHyung opened his eyes slightly he noticed weight on his legs and something soft against his lips.  He was taken by surprise that JungKook was above him kissing him with force.  He was breathless and tried to break free from the kisses.  When TaeHyung did he asked

JungKook w-what happened?

There was no reply only JungKook dragged Tae outside the room and locked it from the outside.  He dragged him all the way to the couch and slammed him onto it.

"You're mine" JungKook said as he started softly nipping at TaeHyungs lips and his neck.

Th: Wait...JungKook you're moving too fast [he said while trying to push away JungKook and giving out tiny moans of pleasure]

In TaeHyungs perspective  he could see JungKooks eyes had no emotion... crud he won't snap out of it...

JungKook unlocked the door while no one was awake and grabbed TaeHyungs arm dragging him outside to the car and he drove off.

They arrived at JungKooks place and TaeHyung was forced inside.  Again he was dragged by the arm into JungKooks room.  TaeHyung couldn't think straight... JungKook you don't know what you're doing...please stop this- he managed the say

I know exactly what I'm doing, I'm marking you... I won't let anyone take you from me, this is proof you're only mine. He replied in a serious tone.

TaeHyung was pushed down onto the bed and again kissed multiple times, and JungKook started to slowly undress him.  TaeHyung almost lost himself in the pleasure but he jumped up and grabbed onto JungKook like as if he was holding onto him for dear life.

Kookie please come back... don't be like this...why're you acting so forceful all of a sudden?... TaeHyungs eyes started to water and tears one by one slowly fell on JungKooks .  He slowly laid again with arms up facing his head the other way with embarrassment about to face the reality.

Like what? JungKook replied with a confused voice...Jungkook looked down and noticed what was happening...He turned bright red seeing TaeHyung and him were both shirtless with himself hovered over TaeHyung...on his own bed.  He looked at TaeHyungs neck and noticed some pink areas...it made sense...JungKook 's jealous side took over and tried making TaeHyung his...but what triggered it?

...

Suga

JungKook started crying and TaeHyung held him tightly and repeated the words "it's alright" in a soft voice

I'm so sorry! JungKook exclaimed... I got jealous of seeing you and Suga so close to each other I couldn't hold my true feelings in...This wasn't meant to happen...Don't Leave Me Please!

It's okay...settle down...it's not your fault...I forgive you just don't scare me like that again.  I thought I lost you for good.

By the way we should probably call in sick to school so we can relax a bit...alright?

JungKook nodded and snuggled closely to Tae's chest.

We both laid down on the bed still shirtless and JungKook fell asleep in my arms...I kissed his forehead and I fell asleep a bit after him while holding him closely.  We planned on skipping class today so JungKook would calm down a bit...It's better to stay with him though...who knows what will happen if I leave...

to be continued...