Silent Student

Simple Love

JungKooks p.o.v

I made it to my first class and I started scribbling in my notebook as the teacher came in with an announcement.

"Okay students class has begun.  Settle down." The teacher spoke.

"So as most of you have heard there's a new student.  I'd like all of you to be nice to him.  For it's your task to figure out his name,"

I looked up and noticed a tall male walk in with his backpack hanging off one shoulder...he looked kind of... intimidating.

"Please take your seat next to JungKook right there" the teacher pointed to me and I flinched

I'm curious if he'll want to be friends.  I thought as I started to inspect the "new student".

Hmm...unusual dark orange hair.

seems pretty normal to me

He wearing his uniform right and nothing seemed out of place.

I kept staring without realizing and my face immediately flushed.  I snapped out of whatever trance I was in when he looked my way.  Quickly, I faced forward and paid attention to class taking notes between time to time.  In the corner of my eyes I saw the guy face palming.  Strange...What he's thinking about?

 

Some long time later class was finally over and the bell rang

I grabbed my notebooks and rushed towards the door knocking into someone

"Whoa! Oh I'm sorry about that!" I apologized to whoever I knocked into.

I kneeled down and collected my scattered books before I looked up.  My eyes met with the new students really dark brown...pretty eyes.

I was brought back to reality when the new guy scoffed at me but I smiled anyway.

"Hey wait I apologized no need to scoff at me," I said while looking down

 "You don't even know me yet," I mumbled as my cheeks felt hot.

Why am I blushing?  No don't even dare heart calm down.

The student swiftly turned around and left.  Sighing, and in relief that was over I became really curious now how this year will turn out; maybe a walk in the park would be nice after school. 

 

The moment kept replaying in my mind.  From the moment he sat down next to me to the moment I bumped into him.

I tried to stop thinking about him but the info I just discovered about the guy kept poking at me. He needs some work on his attitude.

Maybe being his friend is going to be harder than I thought, but wow his eyes are so mesmerizing it's hard to look away...

I could feel hear in my cheeks increase as my heart thumped loudly in my chest 

Arghh! stop thinking about him! I really need that walk in the park.