Truth or Dare

Simple Love

Jk p.o.v

Jm: Alright!! So everyone's in.

Rm: I'm surprised that Yoongi actually agreed to play with us

S: Remember nothing dirty is allowed, I don't want to end up kissing dust off the floor *listens to music with pretty high volume*

Jk: Okay so let's start off with the rules *suga doesn't pay attention thinking this is a regular game of truth or dare*

Jk: 1. as said before nothing dirty, like interaction of one another, or kissing the toilet bowl.  2. Nothing that leads to deadly situations like having to go the ER.  3. You can pass your turn of distributing truths or dares or accepting to answer them.  4. making someone else kiss someone they're not dating isn't allowed.  5. Be prepared when it's your turn and have fun *I smiled because I was excited to begin*

Jk: Who wants to ask someone first?

Jm: Can I go first?

Jk: Sure, then whoever is picked will go, or they can skip their turn

Jm: ok, so TaeHyung truth or dare

T: Truth...

Jm: Who do you think is the second most good-looking in this group?

Th p.o.v

With the question Jimin asked I was stumped, I couldn't answer right away but I felt like whoever I chose it would matter slightly.

T:  Wait how come second good-looking and not first?

Jm: Well I said second because you might have chosen yourself or JungKook

T: true...true, I guess it would be...Rap Monster

Rm: Ayee! Cool, I like this guy already *nudges Jin*

Jin: TaeHyung you're next;(he said in annoyance)

S: (mumbles) Well you changed the topic quickly

J: *glares at Yoongi's direction* *whispers in a deep tone* What was that?

S: Whispering* Chill out Princess Pink geez *Suga said as lifting up his arms in a surrendering motion while putting back his earphones and raising the volume to his music*

T: Can someone pick who I ask truth or dare to?

Jh: How about Min Yoongi?

I glanced at JungKooks and he looked away to the side.  I grabbed his face softly and moved it to my direction.  Our faces were so close that our noses almost touched.  I was only going to tell him to take things easily and not get jealous, but I felt a push and I swooped in and kissed him.  My eyes widened at that moment after noticing where I was and what was happening.

J-hope started to sneakily laugh behind me

Jh: ~Whispers to Jimin~ And...that's how you get rid of JungKook's jealousy... Just give one of them a nudge *winks*

You trouble maker: Jimin replied in a proud but jokingly whisper.

Jins p.o.v

Dang it, TaeHyung who does he think he is!  He thinks he can come in here and toy with my little brother's feelings.  Nothing will be the same, JungKook will just end up heartbroken.  No, it's his first love...he can't handle a heartbreak.  I don't want to believe it....

You little jerk... you took away his first kiss...you're only toying with his mind  

(Namjoon notices Jin's fury and acts in time)

*I got up and tried to go at TaeHyung*

Rm: Calm down Jin, look *he pointed towards JungKook and whispered*  Can't you see how happy he looks, it's cute that they're a couple.  You shouldn't interfere their love, even if you tried your little brother probably would not forgive you for it

I thought for a second...no it can't be actual love...is it?  I was lost in thought when they parted.  I relaxed a bit and noticed JungKook's flushed red face...but he was smiling

...

Maybe NamJoon is right...

(the game)

Jh: Yo Yoongi!

S: Hm? ~He looked up away from his phone, and took out his earphones~ What?

T: Ok then, Truth or dare

(Back to Jin's thoughts)

I acted like nothing happened, and it seemed that so did Rap Monster.  I will keep a careful eye on V...just in case he breaks my brother's heart...It would be like the hamster incident all over again.  JungKook was an innocent kid at the age of thirteen.  He bought a hamster and cared for it,  it lived for about 2 years around when JungKook and I were adopted into the same family before it died of old age...JungKook didn't eat much for weeks, he looked pale and he cried every time we passed a pet shop.  It pained me to see him like that.  I decided to go with him to the hamsters miniature grave, it's where we placed a mixture of real and fake flowers...He got over it after three months but I took care of JungKook for as long as it took, I told him not to trust anyone other than my friends and me, but he got himself a boyfriend in such a short time...it feels like I told him to not trust others just yesterday.  He was always so cheerful...what I told him never worked because he kept attracting girls that like him only for his looks, psh... you can only imagine what I had to do to get rid of them...I kept "accidentally"spilling food on them, and I pretty much turned into a prankster, they all ended up hating me.  All the girls his age kept wording to others to not come near...which is a good thing and a bad thing... He didn't make many friends in the past two years.  Oh man, good times though... I snapped back to the game of truth or dare and we continued while having fun.

S: Truth

T: I know you're not into guys but if you were who would you date not kill, kiss, or marry.  The choices are Jimin, Rap Monster, and JungKook.  I know all of you are dating so no offence intended

S: I would... (oh man this is so awkward)...Ssh I guess I would date Jimin, kiss Rap Mon and Marry JungKook?

Everyone just stared at Yoongi in silence.

Jh: I thought he would've asked to be able to skip his turn.

S: Wait that was an option?

Jk: looks like someone didn't listen to the rules *laughs*

Jin: Haha... well too late for that now isn't it

Rm: At least it proves that he's not afraid of a simple truth

S: Okay! My turn...So Rap Mon Truth or Dare?

Rm: Dare

S: Let me think... Hey V, can we borrow your fridge; to be more specific...your food?

Th p.o.v

I nodded not understanding what he had in mind

S: Ok so I dare you to eat a smoothie made out of items we pick from Tae's fridge, nothing gross though.

Rm: alright but I can't look at the ingridients right?

S: *nods*

We all walked to the kitchen.  Suga opened my fridge and said...

S: Guys pick anything that wouldn't be combined together...just make sure it won't become food poisoning...I don't want it to be that bad to the point it'll hurt him

Jin walked up to Namjoon and started speaking with him privately

Third Person View

  ~Jin pulled Namjoon to the living room and sat on the ground~(Jin faced away from the living room door)   While they were silently discussing in the living room everyone pitched in and considered what would be great for a strange smoothie.

J: Why would you accept something like this?  You could get really sick...probably even for who knows how many days?!

Rm: But I thought everyone including you would think I was weak.

J: You dummy, who are you trying to impress?  I already love you for who you are...there's no need to do this like this to get my attention.

Rm: But...

J: No But's...Come here 

The blonde handsome man pulled the other in closely and gave him a loving kiss and was soon interrupted by the others walking in.

Jh:  OoOoo... What is this a love fest or something?

J: AH! So is the *clears throat* umm.. is the smoothie ready? [he said while springing backwards, awkwardly smiling and raising his arm behind his head]

Jk: Come on guys he motioned to the others still in the kitchen to enter

~Suga walks in with a green slime looking drink in his hand~

S: You don't have to force yourself to drink it all just take a few sips.

Rm:  Is is as terrible as I think

Th: Nope.  It might be better than you think

Jh: We were nice enough to add some fruit to lighten the taste...Tae taste tested it...he said it wasn't that horrible.

JungKook spoke in an innocent voice: Don't worry nothing will happen to you, we didn't add any sauces or anything like that.

~In the Kitchen earlier~

S: We should mix fruits and veggies

V: How about pineapple, broccoli, asparagus, orange, radish, carrot, raspberries, kiwi, strawberries and blueberries?

Jh: Yeesh, that would make it so sour...it's perfect

S: Heh you wouldn't think so if you were in the same situation.

Jk: None of us would

V: At least it's not food poison, let's blend it with milk

Jm: It might sting his tongue if we add too much pineapple...

Jh: Yeah... let's try not to kill his taste buds.

V: That would not be a good idea...*drinks a sip* It's not that bad...just the after taste...meh

Jk: Jin would hurt us if we did...speaking of my brother let's go see what they're doing

V: They're probably just waiting and not trying to peek at what we put in the smoothie. 

Jm: Or smooching... you know like in those movie scenes where the female pulls the male in close and kisses him after discussing a bad choice the first male lead made... in this case, it's accepting the dare...he was trying to show off

Jh: That actually makes sense...let's go check then

~back to the present~

Rm: Bleh this tastes sour...*tastes carefully* Is that broccoli?...egh I don't like this drink already...*sips four more gulps*

S: Okay that's enough of that *yawns*

Th: I'm pretty tired what about you guys?

Everyone all answered in different forms of a yes

Th: If you want we can all have a sleepover again

Jh: That would be nice

Jk: TaeHyung and I would have to leave early to get my bags from my house and to go to school.

S: Can I sleep at the edge of the bed again?

Jk p.o.v

Th: You can sleep on one of my sleeping bags... I have enough for five of us.  Two of us can sleep on my bed if you want...I like the ground better

Jk: I want to sleep on the bed...the floor hurts my back

J: Same here...I want to use the bed too...I usually get cranky when I get back pains.

~Rap monster softly sighed

Th: Okay then I'll sleep on the end of the bed, just in case someone falls off the bed I don't want to be squished

J: Also...No one gets to draw on my face...I will hunt you down and slap you if you do

everyone nodded and promised to not draw on each other's faces.

Third Person View

Everyone went to sleep either on the bed or in a sleeping bag.  Everyone had their sleeping bag halfway open so they wouldn't overheat or freeze with the AC on power saving mode.