The Park

Simple Love

TaeHyungs p.o.v

When I got home I slammed the door and crouched down on the ground-hugging my knees.  That JungKook is in most of my classes, and he kept staring! Aish...

Why is my heart throbbing like this?

I grabbed my chest still in a daze when we met eye contact, his eyes were just so beautiful and there was innocence in there.

But those chocolatey brown eyes and his cherry colored hair..aishh I need to take a walk to the park, and maybe read something.  He probably doesn't want to be friends after I scolded at him earlier, that's a good thing, right? 

...

I arrived at the park within a short time but I quickly turned around to leave as I saw a familiar bundle of red hair.

"Aww, why are you leaving so soon, didn't you just get here?" He smiled at me.  All I could do was stare at him with a shocked expression.

Is he mocking me?  What are his motives?

JungKooks pov

"Not much of a talking type I guess... Well, do you want to hang out?" I asked him and I got a shrug in response

"I'll take that as a yes," I said telling him to sit down next to me

"So did you come here to read?"

He only nodded with a serious face

"Wait, then how come you almost left after just arriving?"

TaeHyungs p.o.v

Well maybe because you're here.  I wanted to leave the area and avoid you at all costs.

JungKooks p.o.v

He pointed to the bench I was sitting on and then me.  I was previously sitting in the middle so I guess I was taking up too much space.

"Oh.. I was occupying the bench wasn't I? ... So what's your name?"

He nodded and shrugged once again.

"You don't want to tell me? Ouch," I said smiling even brighter than before

"So, do you have a phone?"

I need to know his name.  He just keeps nodding and shrugging and I keep calling him he!

"How about we exchange phone numbers?" I subtly asked hoping he'd give me a chance.

He held his phone in his hand hesitant to hand it to me

"Come on hand it over," I chuckled and tilted my head to the side which always works mostly on my friends, at least since I'm the youngest.

He almost smiled but he scoffed again and glanced to the side.

"Again with the scoffing," I pointed out while typing my number in

"I'm done... here you go,"

"Text me to see if it works, maybe like your age... or since you didn't want to say it earlier maybe your name?" I hoped.

 

TaeHyungs p.o.v

I can't put my finger on it, I just trust this guy,  like when you finally meet someone you can connect to.  I guess I'll text him my name and age.  Should I text him my nickname?  V is a nickname that was given to me by my best friend that moved away.

I quickly texted him taking about a minute or so.

Name: Kim TaeHyung

Age: turned 19 this month

My nickname was given by an old best friend: V just the letter V.

JungKooks p.o.v

I softly laughed

"Wow, you're nineteen years old? Then I guess I'll call you hyung," I playfully winked

"Well, I'm eighteen just a year younger,"

TaeHyungs p.o.v

Aishh I can't stay serious near this kid.

He called me hyung and now I can't look him in the eye

Shoot, I can feel my cheeks burning up.

JungKooks p.o.v

I can't believe I just called him hyung!  I winked that was so lame so embarrassing.  Even though he's a year older he's so handsome, cool and cute through his manliness.

Is he blushing too?!

Crud, it's probably awkward for him to be called Hyung.

I'm too embarrassed to stay any longer, plus my cheeks are probably red for staring at him too long.

"Umm well, I gotta do homework so cya hyung," oh no it slipped again!

TaeHyungs p.o.v

I nodded while staring at my book.  When he stood up I put my hand in front of me to shake hand as a goodbye

JungKooks p.o.v

He stuck out his hand and I hesitantly returned the handshake.  I smiled to myself and quickly ran off.  I regret leaving but I would have annoyed him if I kept pestering him with questions.  At least I got his name and number.  That's a start.