Decisions

Simple Love

Th p.o.v

It was the weekend and only the afternoon.  I was bored as heck while laying upside down on the couch.

I got up and began texting JungKook.

T: Wanna come over?

Not even shortly after I got a reply

Jk: Ok.  I'll drive there

Jk p.o.v

The daylight was quickly vanishing and turning to darkness, I was watching tv when my phone vibrated.  It was TaeHyung inviting me to go over at his place.  I quickly replied.  I was desperate to do anything but stay at home and mourn that I had nothing to do.  I left with my house keys and jacket, hopped in the car and I quickly drove through the streets.  It was calming to see a variety of colors.  It reminded me of the bushes of flowers planted during spring.

Th+Jk p.o.v

I wonder what JungKook(*JK*TaeHyung)likes, (T)does he like to play tennis...(JK)what about watch movies...(T)going to the theater?..(Jk_Th)How about singing?  (T)Maybe I can bring him to sing at a karaoke bar nearby..will he like that, maybe next week.

Th p.o.v

Should I just bring him to a movie theater?  There's not much you can do in the afternoon, most stores are closed anyways.  We can always just hang out and play a game.  *doorbell rings* Wow that was fast.  I walked towards the door and opened it a crack.  I got surprised attacked by five people with masks on all wearing black.  It didn't look like they were armed so I wasn't intimidated.  I quickly grabbed the arm of one of them and slammed their face into the wall, I got close to another member and tried to kick him.  I held the shirt of someone else and when I was about to punch them they all started pleading.

Wait! Don't hurt us

What the heck I knew this was a bad idea

Well sorry I never knew he could fight back!

*All of them arguing except the one who got their face slammed into the wall*

I stared at them and I unmasked the person I had hit the wall.  It was Hoseok.  Crud...  They all took off their masks and Jimin ran up to me and grabbed Hoseok from my arms he spoke

Jimin: Poor J-Hope, who knew you could fight..

Suga: yeah that even surprised me

RM: I think we shouldn't have done this

TH: So whose plan was this?

Jin: Mine, I wanted to make sure you could protect JungKook if he was in trouble *He awkwardly smiled*

TH: Pshh..worst idea I've heard of

Jin: Hey!

Jimin: He's kind of right

JH: No duh, now I have a headache, please don't tell me there's a bruise on my face

TH: Oh yeah sorry about that *Scratches the back of head* There is on your cheek

JH: ~Touches the bruise~ ouch!

T: Oh yeah I have something I wanted to show you guys I thought we could work on a song...

~knock knock~

TH: The doors open!

I ran up to the door and saw a familiar head

Jk p.o.v

I finally arrived at TaeHyungs house.  I walked up to the door and saw his door was halfway open.  I was surprised he would keep the door like that since it was late in the afternoon.  I was a bit puzzled as I heard a voice slightly speaking.  Seeming like he was busy I didn't want to barge in, instead, I knocked. But he just let me in not even knowing it was me who knew he could be so careless, I smiled.  I was scared of who he was talking to so I turned around...but someone grabbed my arm.

Th: Don't leave you just got here

Jk: Eh?!

*footsteps approached*

*TaeHyung turned around*

Th: Oh yea your friends are here...long story, so come on in *smiles*

Jk: Woah what happened to your face J-Hope?

Jh:*pouts and holds his cheek* I don't want to talk about it, why not ask your boyfriend

Jm: Or your brother

~after explaining what happened~

Rm: Yep so never doing that again *rolls eyes*

Jk: *facepalms* Who would really believe that would work, mostly when you guys didn't know a thing about TaeHyung.

Jm: Jin this is your fault.  He slammed my boyfriends face into the wall, almost kicked me and nearly punched Rap Monster in the.. you know where!

Rm: My life flashed before my eyes *has a blank face*

Jin:*laughs* I'm sorry guys I really just wanted to see if he could fit in..Plus it's all your fault too!

JM+JH+RM: What!

S: I mean he's right, all of had a 50/50 chance of him not kicking our butts and yet we still went with the plan...*clicks tongue* Sssh but look where that got us.

Everyone nodded

S: So what were you talking about earlier V?
Th: Hm? Oh! I nearly forgot

(He dashed upstairs)(1 min later he came back with sheets in his hand)

Th p.o.v

I ran upstairs and grabbed the sheet of paper I worked on and went back to the living room and gave it the everyone.  If anyone rips the papers or wets it with water or anything I already have it on my laptop.

*Hands papers out with lyrics*

Th: So I made part of a song and I wanted to see if you guys wanted to help make the melody and stuff.  I thought if most of you liked to sing, and we have some rappers we can make a song!  What do you think?  Tough judgment is allowed.  Even if you say it's a bad idea I won't quit so easily *smiles*

Jin: I like the lyrics you wrote

S: I'm in

Rm: Dude the rap parts are pretty good, I think we can hand the first rapping part in the beginning to Suga I want the part after him

Everyone: We're "all in" (Author *coughs* Monsta X reference *coughs* )

Th: Great so is anyone good at making the actual beats for the song?  I was thinking maybe a low type of soothing but cool beat

S: I love messing around with beats.  I can give it a try.

Th: Great so do you guys want to form a band?

E: Yea!

Th: What will the name of our first song be?

Jh: What about chasing?

Jm: sounds a bit strange

Everyone was deep in thought and I felt pleased that they were on my side with helping me make a song, then Rap monster spoke

Rm: "No more dream"

E: I like it (*cough* bts reference *cough*) 

Jk: I think that sounds cool

JH: Hey maybe we can try to make a choreography

J: But I'm too old for that

Jh: Psh yeah sure, you're probably just scared of breaking a nail

Everyone except Jin started laughing

J: Haha yeah laugh all you want until I break a hip during performance *he nudged Namjoon to get out of his daze*

S: You'll be fine

Th: So when we're done... not that it will be easy, maybe we can bring the song over and sing it at an actual tv show to get noticed and judged

Everyone started talking over each other and it was planned; every weekend we could meet up at someone's house and catch up on what we have done so far.

I hope this ends well...if we're good then we might have a chance of being idols when we're older if we're not we'll be like internet fools out there... No, I must stay positive.  This. Will. Work.