Shopping

Simple Love

TH p.o.v

When I kissed JungKook in the crowd I'm not sure if he heard the voices and his name, but I didn't take any chances and I pulled away to get away from whoever was there.  I'm not sure if they were JungKooks friends but I could feel he was anxious to go.  I got a quick peek at one of them, they had a strange hair color, heh reminds me of my old friend...pshh nahh.  When we left I was relieved they didn't follow us, and the rest of the date was pretty calm.  We went to a shop to eat something and then we went to actually buy something, I pretty much paid for everything, and I kept an eye on JungKook to make sure he didn't slip by me and pay for anything.

Jk p.o.v

I kept offering to pay for things but TaeHyung kept refusing and he kept paying, so when we went to the shops I just looked for things that were cheap but cool looking, like clothing, and sneakers.  TaeHyung pointed to things he thought looked good on me, but when I saw the price tag...I didn't feel like buying anything.

TH p.o.v

T: Come on what about this one

Jk: What's the price

T: Quit looking at the price, I'm trying to buy you things and you keep declining my offers, Come on you have to just have fun *smiles*

Jk: Ok Ok.. You win

We started walking away from the area and we kept looking at more clothes.

T: Good so how about you choose something that's in your interest.

Jk: Actually.. the shirt you were pointing at earlier was the one I liked best.

T: Hmm. I'm pretty surprised that I chose something you liked, I'll go get it.

Jk: Yea ok..

I returned with the clothing and I held in total 4 shirts, 2 shorts, and a pair of sneakers.

Many Hours Later.

Jk: Hey, Um.. Thanks for buying me things, you didn't really have to but look it's getting pretty late (points outside).  We should get going shouldn't we because of school tomorrow.

T: Yea but after I pay for these. *wow time flew by pretty quickly*

Jk: Alright I'll go stand outside until you're done.

T: Okay I just have to wait in line for a bit, if you feel chilly come back inside the store

Jk: *nods*

Jk p.o.v

I stood outside for fresh air and I watched as people passed by, until I got a tap on the shoulder. I suspected it was TaeHyung until I heard my name in a female elderly voice

???: Jeon JungKook, i-is that you??

My eyes widened when I turned around to face

my

mother.