Whispers In the Crowd

Simple Love

P1:Jin....P2: S...P3: N...P4 H... P5 J

TH p.o.v

Jk: So would um.. you consider this a date?

T: I guess, but don't couples usually have their "first kiss" during or after the date.  We've already had ours but we can call this our first date, fifth kiss

Jk: what.. but we've only had fou..

T: I pulled JungKook close, not caring what people around thought about us and I landed my lips on his.

Jk p.o.v

I closed my eyes knowing what was going to happen.  Then I heard on the right side of me people talking, and I heard my name(People:Is that JungKook?).  I just acted normal after he pulled away, and I started pointing to a shop to avoid whoever was there.

"strangers" perspective:

P1: Hey have you guys seen the new movi..

P3: Wait, shut it look over there

P2: Is that...

P4: JungKook?

P5: Is he kissing someone?

P1: It looks like it, should we go say hi?

P3: Pfft heck no.. it looks like a date?

P4: Actually you might be right but who is that guy he's with

P2: He looks familiar though, where have I seen him..

P1: What you've seen the guy before

P2: How the heck am I supposed to know, my memory is very faded, but his face is recognizable       (*coughs*HintHint ↓)

P4: Wow seriously you got our hopes up for nothing, you and your bad memory skills, geez your so similar to my grandpa, he's horrible with remembering things.

P2: Be Quiet!

P1: Guys enough with the fighting,maybe tomorrow we can go introduce ourselves to him when JungKook gets outta class, I saw they're in the same class.

P4: Good plan.. then we can go ride ponies and fly up to the sky and live Happily Ever After *smiles*. No, thats a horrible plan, we'll just scare him away, it'll look like we're trying to gang up on the guy.

P3: But, it seemed like a good plan.

P1: Thanks but I guess he's right, we're trying to introduce ourselves, not look like we're going to beat him up, five guys is kind of intimidating.

P2: Whatever, maybe we can say hi seperately, but we have to make feel like he's apart of our group, just don't pamper him too much.  If we run into eachother while one of us is introducing and saying hi to the new guy then just join in casually saying you're a friend of JungKook, maybe even who you're dating so he doesn't feel like you'll take JungKook away.

P1345: Thats a great plan.

P1: All right I gotta get going text me the details on who goes first.

P2345: Cya!

P2: Me too bye guys! *salutes with right arm*

P3: Maybe we should all go home to prepare for the introducing

P4: All right Bye then cya guys tomorrow

P35: Yep

P5 *thinks* I wonder how this will turn out.