Relief

Simple Love

JungKooks p.o.v

"So where do you want to start?" I asked sitting crisscrossed on the couch.

He didn't answer but tilted his head and shrugged.

"Stop shrugging all the time,"  I smiled

"Can't you at least say yes or no?

"Listen, I can talk.  I just choose not to because people always act strange when they hear my voice"

His voice is beautiful.  I was so mesmerized.  It completely matched his whole persona.

My body reacted on it's own as I pounced on him holding him down while straddling his legs.

TaeHyungs p.o.v

No way this is actually happening... who knew he was this forceful.   I felt my cheeks heat up and I really couldn't take it any longer he was already so close so why not give it a try?

He kept his eyes fixated at me until I did something both of us didn't see coming. I ended up switching our position and passionately pressing my lips against his.

I held him down with my legs between his thighs and his body underneath my hold.  I didn't regret anything it was a pleasant feeling after all.  He didn't resist or struggle out of my grip and so I kept holding him in place.

JungKook's p.o.v

What the... the moment I realized his lips were on mine with him hovering over me, I was sure of it to have been a dream.  But it wasn't, no matter how many times I blinked, TaeHyung was still there holding me while we kissed.  

Both of the males inner thoughts: he'll be mine for sure