School Festival (pt:1)

Simple Love

Many months passed and students have already warmed up to Taehyung and JungKook's relationship.  Some people even shipped them (all of us lol).  When they walked together throughout the school you could hear all the squealing.  Sometimes the couple would even kiss just for show...Just to be cute.

Prom Night Mini Story:

During prom, Nari apologized to JungKook and TaeHyung telling the truth that it was all a dare.  She even told them how her 'friends' (not anymore) used the excuse of her having a crush on TaeHyung to do the dare;  the dare was to act tough and kiss TaeHyung "no matter what or else" she didn't want to take the chance of what "or else" meant so she did it...they even said to act clingy; but all her feelings for him disappeared and she's happily dating her boyfriend, Minhyuk (monsta x).  When they met him he was like a bundle of innocence with white hair and a really sweet smile.  They introduced themselves and it seemed Minhyuk didn't have any problem with them dating.  He became their friend and everything was cleared up.

~~~~

It's was recently nearing the end of the year and all students were excited.  There's only a week left and most of school classes have begun to slack off while others just reviewed what was learned throughout the school year of that class.  Even after mid-year and final exams students still worked hard.  TaeHyung even sold his house and moved in with JungKook to spend less money.  And their "band" decided on a name of Bangtan Boys, they were even closer to perfecting their dance and music.  It was all going so well even on the final day of school, where some people brought either their bags, a pencil, a notebook and their phones.

~~~~

JungKook and TaeHyung were in their homeroom as all the kids threw papers at their friends while others texted and played games on their phones.  A few minutes passed and as the teacher came in they all sat back in their seats smiling

"Okay students," the teacher started speaking "Since it's the last day of school..."

All the students started cheering and smiling throwing more papers in the air

"Alright settle down now.  Wow this year flew by so quickly.  So, down to some business, there will be the school festival at 6:00 pm today for the end of the year, make sure you come today," with that the teacher flashed a smile and sat down. "That is all," with that everyone resumed what they were just doing.

TaeHyung and JungKook looked at each other and began chuckling knowing that they were already prepared to go.  The couple both chose their attire for the festival or 'last day of school' party.  They planned it all last week.

When all classes were over TaeHyung and JungKook raced out the room and went to their car riding home.

A/N sorry for the long wait, I have summer hw and I was catching up with it.  And I have people that barge into my room at random times.  I'm sorry I just need time to plan things out.  This fic might end soon but I might make a book 2? Anyone up for it?  Lol I said I might so I think I will write it next summer or weekends when I have time.  I was also waiting for people to get introduced to my fic...don't forget to tell all your Vkook shipping friends to read this...Bye!