Realization

Simple Love

JungKooks p.o.v

While we were still in that position, the doorbell rang

TaeHyung and I just stared at each other but then I broke the silence

"So you're into guys too?' I asked

TaeHyung shook his head

"What! If you're not into guys then why didn't you stop me before I spilled all my feelings all over the..."

TaeHyung leaned in and gave me a kiss before speaking again when I froze

"Aishh stop freaking out, you're such a pain," he spoke as he stretched his body.

"I meant I don't care what gender I'll end up dating, I'm just looking for a match in the world,"

"I think I've already found him." He looked to the side and mumbled.

My heart beat raced and I couldn't stop myself from blushing.  I quickly stole a small peck, but then the doorbell buzzed again.

Taehyung offered to get it as he removed his grip from my arms.

When he came back he had a pizza in his hand.

"I ordered us a pizza before you came.  Although I'm not sure if you're allergic or you don't like pizza, I just thought it was a common food people usually eat when hanging with companions," he said casually setting down the pizza

"It's alright, I love pizza.  Does it have any topppings?"

"No but just extra cheese,"

"Ok, thats great!" I smiled at him to show my appreciation.

His voice was so soothing to hear, but how does he act like nothing happened.  With how handsome he is I wouldn't be surprised if he dated many girls, maybe even guys, but the question is... will he even speak during school?

"So when did you start liking me?" He attacked me with a question.

"It's kind of embarassing to ask a question like that," I blushed while holding my neck.

"But my answer would be when I knocked into you and saw your eyes that one school day.  They were just full of emotions even though you didn't exactly portray any.  It's like I was transported into a different universe, and your unusual hair color added on to your cute facial features,"

"W-what about you?" I looked down at my lap flustered.

"My feelings kind of developed within time I guess but I can trail it back to that same moment,"

"I don't believe it, are you making fun of me?" I joked

"I wouldn't make fun of you Kook.  I'm literally dead serious,"

"So when I looked at who had bumped into me, I saw your innocence, and you were sparkling with happiness.  It's something I never had as much and it intrigued me and I saw your smile.  I rushed home with my heart was pounding.  I wanted to forget about it by reading in the park, but your face was there so that's why I tried to leave when I just arrived.  And that's also why I just went along with with your excuse of you occuping the bench,"

"Makes sense... the same thing happened to me.  I went to the park for the same reason, just to cool down my mind, but it seemed like fate brought us together to get to know each other huh?

"Hmm at least fate didn't fail us,"  He said leaning closer to my face "So do you wanna continue?

I let my lips speak for themselves as I tugged TaeHyungs collar towards me landing perfectly on his lips.

'The sensational feeling of being loved was so new to JungKook.  He was always just an "accident"