An Incident

Simple Love

 

JK p.o.v (Saturday Night)--(Sunday morning)

The Moonlight shined through the windows into the room and lit it with a small sparkle of dust dancing in the air.

I was done with taking a shower and I felt fresh.  I kept getting the urge to sniff the shirt and blankets I was in, the scent was wonderful.  It was like I was in the park during spring inhaling the smell of flowers.  When I twisted my body steadily around I felt the back of TaeHyungs shirt.  I suddenly felt the bed move and arms holding me so kindly.  I was shocked but then I heard his soothing voice and it said (T): Shh.. Go back to sleep.  I was comforted by the hands of my loved one carressing my head so softly.  Then I felt something warm and soft press against my lips, I knew it was his but I nearly forgot where I was.  TaeHyung then pulled my head closer and I snuggled against his chest.

When I opened my eyes I still felt his warmth against my body and I tried to move but all I heard was him so quietly speaking (T): no... let's just stay like this a little longer please.  I laughed silently to myself before turning red for what he said.  I looked over to the side and saw the sunlight peeking through the window and I relaxed seeing that it was only 8:00 in the morning.  When I shifted closer to TaeHyung I could feel his heartbeat and I slowly fell back to sleep.

TH p.o.v

No I want to savor this moment JungKook please don't move... all I could get out was "no... let's just stay like this a little longer please.  Then I felt JungKook stopped moving, I guessed it worked *smiles* then I fell asleep.  probably an hour later I woke up and saw JungKook was still asleep so I went to make some breakfast, but I'm not such a good cook so I planned to go order instead.  I went sneaking back upstairs and pulled an outfit from my drawers and left to take a shower but I accidently left them on the couch.  [Hopefully JungKook isn't awake yet I thought].  When I left the bathroom I had the towel around my neck and my waist.  I started walking while fixing the towel on my waist when I bumped into something and nearly tripped when someone caught me.  I was caught in the position that seemed that I was tango dancing and I was the girl who was dipped for the final dance move.  I looked up and saw JungKooks face and it was as red as a tomato I was about to ask why until I saw the towel that covered my waist and down was on the verge of falling.  My private area was still covered but my leg and a lot of skin was showing.  I started to feel JungKooks arms wobble.  I got up and he started to lean side to side so I moved him closer to the couch.  He fainted again, my towel completely fell off by the time he was on the couch which was pure luck, so I fixed it once again.  Aishh what a kid, he faints at the sight of some skin.  I started laughing and I smiled while staring at his sleeping face.

Jk p.o.v

As I woke up I needed the bathroom and since TaeHyung wasn't in the bed anymore I suspected that he had made himself some breakfast to eat .  So as I was headed to the bathroom I saw TaeHyung nearly trip over the drawer next to the couch.  I saw him quickly lean forward as I was walking behind the couch before I swept in to catch him.  His towel nearly fell off and a lot of skin was showing.  I really couldn't stand the feeling of almost seeing what I shouldn't have. As I felt dizzy TaeHyung got back up and helped me toward the couch where I saw his towel nearly fall all the way off I think it did but I out for the second time in his house