Aftermath

Simple Love

JungKook felt his body ache as he tried to move.

'Damn it,' he mentally cursed as he felt his body burned all over his lower area.

He looked over to the side and his eyes widened.  TaeHyung was lying next to him .  He pulled the covers up and peeked at himself only to see he was .

"I-it wasn't a dream?" JungKook blushed and covered his eyes.

"Nghh, JungKook you up already?" He heard the latter's morning voice ask.

"Yeah...Um...do we have any pain killers?" The younger asked.

"Does it hurt that bad?" Taehyung said placing a chaste kiss on his forehead.

JungKook nodded before the older hopped off the bed grabbing his clothing and going to the bathroom.

He returned within a minute with the pain killer.  The male handed them to the younger before heading to the kitchen to grab water.

"I think we should skip the practice this week and wait a while until you're healed," the older suggested as JungKook nodded.

And that was the beginning of their group.

.

.

.

Every week they practiced and went over their moves until it was perfected.  Their choreographer and manager all knew about their secrets though.

NamJoon continued to date Jin being very loyal and the reciprocal 

Even though Hoseok had broken up with Jimin it was going well because they acted like best friends.

Hoseok and Jimin found their true pairs being Yoongi and Woozi; a guy Jimin liked since middle school.  It all worked out because when Jimin broke up with Hoseok he bumped into Woozi at a cafe.

And yes, Yoongi turned gay for Hoseok.

Y: where's the lie though?

 

Nari ended up marrying MinHyuk after a few years of being a couple and everything was going great straight from the beginning of Bangtan Boys to where they are now.

The lovebirds being, yoonseok, namjin, and voook came out to all their fans and surprisingly most of them already knew about their dating.

There were even some theories of Jimins dating life because of a picture taken of him and Woozi hanging out at a cafe.

So after fans took in this knowledge of the idols dating, it lead to fan fiction...and not just fluffy ones but...you know what I mean.

Even Jimins boyfriend Woozi was accepted to a group named Seventeen.

The story continues up to the point where Bangtan survived four years of being a group.  This is the point where TaeHyung proposed to JungKook.

It was all a happy celebration.  The fans were happy for them and even the anti fans gave in and shipped them too.

Their wedding went well and as the couple threw the bouquet of small flowers another couple caught it.

If you hadn't guessed it yet.  It was Yoongi who had accidentally caught it 

And that's their story.

Of how the silent boy and the red head met.

 

;------;

A/N:  freaking over half a year I haven't updated.  I'm so sorry ._.