You Have Me

Simple Love

S pov

When it was finally morning I heard footsteps walking out the door.  I don't know anyone in the group to wake up early except JungKook so I planned something.  I thought of an idea to make him jealous, since he always does when I'm around...I just love how they look cute together...but, just to make this clear I don't have feelings for TaeHyung but since he was face near my face and his arms were already wrapped around me I chose to get closer to his face.  The door opened and I rolled on the floor by force as it seems JungKook took TaeHyung into his arms...ouch...I stayed still as I felt a very faint aura of jealousy behind me.  I smirked knowing it worked.  I made him jealous.  When they stepped out I heard a click.  The door has been locked no biggy...wait THE DOOR WAS LOCKED FROM THE OUTSIDE...Geez, I didn't know it would go this far.  Whatever, it went as planned and I fell back asleep.  I wondered, though what will happen after that...Meh whatever as long as both of them are happy I am too.

Days passed after the incident.  The couple kept what happened a secret from others, and they went to school normally.  They acted as if nothing happened...

JK p.o.v at home (It's raining)

Dang it, I still can't get over it...We were both shirtless,  a-and I was hovering over him on my own bed!  Ah! I have to stop thinking about that but it was so embarrassing...If I didn't stop...what would've happened.

I walked over to the kitchen to eat a snack and saw something scribbled in my calendar, what the...tears overflowed my eyes...how could I forget...I need to text TaeHyung I'll be gone for an hour or so.  I put on a classy attire and classy shoes.  I grabbed an umbrella and looked for my car in the fog.

TH p.o.v 

I wonder why JungKook would get so jealous of Suga and me...I mean there was nothing between us ever...we were always like brothers...But it was so cute how he gets jealous, and kind of hot when he was forceful...man, I'm strange to have these thoughts. *phone vibrates*

~Message~

Received from JungKook

Hey, TaeHyung I'll be out for an hour or more.  I'll text you when I get back. ^-^

That's strange...I wonder where he's leaving to... What if it had something to do with those letters he had in his hand that day?  When it was 1 week and a half ago I saw him staring at them with sorrow in his eyes.  Could it be a relative passed...Wait no...If that's the case then why would he go alone?!  I grabbed my jacket with my keys and umbrella as I flew out the door.  I raced towards his house and I arrived in a few minutes.  When I got out of the car I saw a figure like JungKook's getting into the car.  I ran up to him with an umbrella over my head and I saw JungKook and his eyes were puffy.  He smiled to cover it up and he acted like he was just going to the supermarket, but with classy clothing...it was kind of a lame excuse.  My eyes wandered to his gps...it had the name of a graveyard I've visited many times.

"Let me go with you" I pleaded as I stared at JungKook.

He looked down and responded "No TaeHyung... I'm sorry but I just really need to go alone, I just need to pay my respects at my father's funeral"

(JungKook steps out of the car)

"You can't go alone!  I don't want to see you suffer all alone...please let me go with you"  I hugged him tightly as rain ignored the umbrella and some drops fell onto us.

"Please Taehyung, I don't want to be a burden."

"Then what's the point of having a boyfriend?  I don't care if you think you're a burden.  I'm here for you to pour all your feelings onto, no matter what type of feeling, sadness, anger, joy or love.  I don't want you to build walls around yourself anymore, listen...I love you, I love you for who you are, I want to see your smile, I want to be the one to make you laugh, you don't have to suffer by yourself, you have me and I will always be here to comfort you."

"B-But..."

Third Person pov (T.P)

With those words, TaeHyung collided his lips with JungKook before he could fight back, he really did it with care like he was holding something so fragile that could break at any second.  When they pulled away JungKook's eyes were watering and tears were flowing down his cheeks, he really couldn't wish for a better boyfriend than the man that is standing in front of him.  TaeHyung looked at JungKook's face and wiped away his tears.

"Thank You TaeHyung, I-I love you too"  His face flushed pink as he said that and looked at TeaHyung's pleased face.

"Let's go, if you feel the urge to cry you have my shoulder to lean on" JungKook hugged TaeHyung tightly as they went to a flower shop and bought some lilies then both left to the funeral.

After the funeral, JungKook stopped crying with TaeHyungs presence next to him.  They watched movies together until late at night when JungKook fell asleep on Tae's shoulder.  TaeHyung carried him to his own bedroom and covered him with a blanket.  He turned around slowly about to go sleep on the couch but a hand grabbed him.  A faint whisper was heard from the younger "Don't leave" he said as he pulled TaeHyung beside him on the bed.  "Okay, I'll stay by your side" Tae replied and both said their goodnights as they fell asleep

!!!!!_____~~~~~_____!!!!!

A/N

I'm sorry for the late (by 1 week+) It was because I was  making a new Fan Fic on wattpad.com .  You can find me with the same user (Your_Bts_Fan) but the fan fictions on there are JiKook(mostly is ~Just a heads up if you're not into that) and I only made two so far (haven't published the other....YET).  Thanks for being patient, and I love all the comments you guys write (Thanks for making me smile guys) Also sorry for making it short...So... Until next time Baiii~~ ^-^