Hanging Out

Simple Love

Th p.o.v

Everyone has been at my place just talking to each other when Jin brought something up.

J: Hey little bro remember when we were at your place that one time with V?

Jk: yeah... what about it? (shoot is it what I think it is)

J: eh-hem I think you know what this is about!  You drew a mustache on my face

Jin p.o.v ~Flashback~

Ughh I'm so tired...Why is there a marker eraser next to me?  I got up the floor and looked around, Namjoon was sleeping next to me but faced the other way.  Suga was sleeping in front of the bed and Jimin with J-hope both slept on the other side of the bed from where I slept, and JungKook with his boyfriend were gone.

J: Guys wake up...Let's get going we're pretty much intruding on JungKook's privacy when he let us sleep here.

Jh: 5 more minutes

Rm: Nehhhh

Jm:*covers ears with pillow*

Suga was the only one that woke, although he frightened me because he looked very tired.  He walked toward me and flicked my forehead and stared at me for a second, he burst into laughter.

J: What?  Why are you laughing?!

Jm: Really all I wanted was 5 mi...*starts joining in laughter*

Rm: *also gets up* Jin look in the mirror

J: What?

I ran to the bathroom of my younger brother and faced the mirror.  To my horror, there was a mustache on my face done with a marker.  I got scared that it was permanent, but then I remembered my brother isn't that cruel, unlike my friends that drew a unibrow on me once.  I still can go back on when they did it in permanent pen, still won't forget it.

I washed it off and went outside of the bathroom where everyone was already putting their jackets on to leave.  After eating something we all left to our own homes.

End of Flashback~

Jk: Ohh eh-heh that... Be happy I did it in expo marker.

J: You little! *ruins JungKooks hair*

Jk:Hey!

Th: p.o.v

I was just watching tv while everyone hung out.

I was bored since they were just chatting with each other until Jimin brought something up

Jm: Why don't we all play truth or dare?

Rm: Sure, but nothing dirty like to floor

J: That's just nasty, I'm in though

Jh: same

Jk: Me too

S: Count me in I guess

Jm: Wanna play Tae?

Th: Eh? Oh yea um ok.

~To be continued...