School Festival (pt:3)

Simple Love

(Got7 members featured)

"Go on Jackson!  Just pour it into the punch bowl!" Mark whisper-shouted at his friend

"I'm going! I'm going! Calm yourself.  But, what if I get caught!"

"Your looks will come in handy now go!" Mark pushed Jackson to the table full of snacks.

Jackson quickly grabbed his bottle quickly spilling it in the fruit punch looking out just in case he has to run.

He ran out the school festival laughing that he actually did it; his celebration stopped as bumped into a couple tripping and falling onto his knees.

"Oh sorry about that," JungKook spoke helping Jackson up.

"Thanks...AISHH," Jackson hissed in pain

Mark ran up to his friend and continued helping him up.

"Jackson lets go, Have a fun day you two!" Mark said holding up Jackson with his strength

They walked away with Mark scolding Jackson for being so clumsy

The two trouble makers went to the car and drove off.

JungKook and TaeHyung just stared at them as they left getting a strange feeling from those two

"Well let's go shall we?" TaeHyung asked lifting his arm waiting for JungKook

The latter locked their arms together and they proceeded to walk inside.

The lights were flashing and everyone was dancing in pairs

"Yah it looks so cool!" TaeHyung exclaimed

And so as the two love birds entered they were greeted by some of their friends.

They went on to dance, laughing and enjoying their time spent together.

Once the DJ had stopped his song continuing with another, both of them were already exhausted.

"Do you want a beverage!" TaeHyung exclaimed over the music.

JungKook nodded in response slowly sitting down in an unoccupied seat.

The older male returned with a drink from the punch bowl and handed it to the younger.

TaeHyung paid no mind to the flavor and chugged it down all in one.

Jungkook, on the other hand, tasted something odd from the drink.  He ignored cautiously sipped it emptying the cup.

"Can we go back home Tae," JungKook yawned while stretching

"Alright let's dance once more," he bargained

"okay," JungKook agreed

"Yay! C'mon," TaeHyung yanked JungKook out of his seat and dragged him to the dance floor with two more cups of punch for each other.

 JungKook suddenly felt energized and bumped into someone who spilled their punch into his white dress shirt.

 "Omo! Mianhae I'm really sorry!" A male spoke.

"Aw, it's okay," JungKook accepted the apology and felt his hand being dragged.

"Let's go home shall we?" TaeHyung said seeing JungKook's shirt while also feeling some adrenaline overflow in him.

"Okay!" JungKook smiled as they began walking to the car.

TaeHyung drove them home with a small headache from drinking so much punch.

When they arrived home TaeHyung, out of nowhere felt needy for something. 

He pushed JungKook against the bedroom wall and attacked his neck.

JungKook tried to process what was just happening as he felt excited.

He anticipated for what would happen next.

 

I haven't updated in around more than a month and I apologize.  I've been caught up with school and wattpad with my jikook fanFic called luckiest guy.  So sorry, and next chapter will be mature so if you don't like that shiet then don't read it.  I might be bad at writing it so bye~