Misunderstanding pt. 2

Simple Love

Previously on Simple Love (lol)

"It's Not What You Think!" (TaeHyung exclaimed jumping over desks to reach JungKook who was shedding tears)

*JungKook runs away and locks himself in the bathroom*

*TaeHyung slaps Nari in the face and goes after JungKook's trail of books that lead to the bathroom*

*TaeHyung leans on the lockers as he explains it was a forced kiss, he slapped Nari in the face and he's not friends with her anymore.*

 

~~After 20 minutes of waiting he slightly opened the door to see...TaeHyung hugging his knees with his head down and whispering to himself

"I love you JungKook" "Please don't leave me" "I don't like Nari, she was too strong as I was thinking about you"  "Gosh, I hate myself for this" "I love you...(starts to cry) Please don't leav...

TaeHyung looked up and JungKook felt tears stream down again.  He slammed the door open and jumped into TaeHyungs arms.  More crying was heard from both of them as JungKook wrapped his arms around TaeHyung's neck and held him tightly.

JungKook started hitting TaeHyung on the chest weakly

"You meanie!  How could you give up so easily without a fight,"  TaeHyung took the small hits as he kept listening to what JungKook had to say.

"How could you just sit there looking miserable, it hurts TaeHyung knowing I..."JungKook stuttered "knowing I was the one who caused you to cry," JungKook said as he pulled TaeHyung into another hug and he sobbed more in the crook of Tae's neck

"I-I'm really sorry, please don't cry anymore, at least you're here now," TaeHyung softly whispered while cupping JungKook's face in his hands and smiling with dry tear marks on his cheeks.

"I really love you, don't you forget that...no matter what hardships there will be in the future we can overcome them," Tae said while wiping away JungKook's tears

JungKook looked at TaeHyung's eyes that showed not kindness, not pity, nor was it hate, but it was actual love, He could see that he loved him back which made him lean in quickly.  TaeHyung was shocked at first of the sudden kiss, but then he also got into it and put as much love he could.

They both said at the same time I forgive you as they parted.  They laughed at how they spoke at the same time.  Both of them got up, held hands and went to get their stuff as someone walked off stomping her feet in frustration.  Then both left for TaeHyung's home.

TaeHyung started to do his homework while helping JungKook.  As JungKook went to use the bathroom TaeHyung's phone buzzed and he looked at it.  It was a picture of JungKook kissing him.  It was from Nari.  The message read If you don't love me back then I'll spill that you're into guys to the school.

  TH pov

This trouble maker I swear.  I texted back "I don't care.  There might be people who'll instead of hating...ship us... I can see it now TaeKook. You don't scare me, so why not just spill the "secret" because I'll finally get crazy fangirls off my back, also I can show this as evidence to the principal as blackmail, or maybe to the police...it could be the start of bullying anyways, so please leave JungKook and me ALONE She didn't text back, either she just texted it to the school or maybe she backed off...I'm just going to delete her phone number...not the texts though they might come in hand sometime soon... I guess.  I really didn't want to be mean but she made me do it, I slapped her face in the entrance of the room so I'm guessing it wasn't caught on the camera.  Whatever, I threw my phone to the side and concentrated on my work.  JungKook returned from the bathroom and sat next to me.  When we were done we, watched movies, and brushed our teeth together and then we went to sleep in my bedroom.  I really wish we don't get treated differently from students in our school...That would be awful...but if anything gets out of hand, I'll do whatever it takes to fight back, for JungKook.