Choices of Hyung

Simple Love

TaeHyungs p.o.v

"Even though I'm the one who kissed you...I'll make the choices"  I winked

"Hey,"  I smiled  "I can see it in your eyes, you know though you can't just kiss me at any time."

Jk: "Heh,"  He became even redder " fine..."

*I lifted JungKooks chin so he faced me*  "Now.. wanna tell me why your so red?"  *I smirked in a sneakish way*

Jk: Don't do this to me, I'll just start blushing even more you know. *he looks to the side*

"You didn't answer the question.. Hmm should I punish you.. maybe with a ... Kiss?"

Jk:(stares as TaeHyung keeps talking) *He looked at the ground* "That's more like a reward for me,"

"So then should I force it from you and steal one instead"

Jk: I-I have a fever though (is that a good excuse for now?)

"Does it look like that will stop me?" *I grabbed JungKooks chin and I get even closer* ~~BaDum~~

Jk: Why are you so forceful ~~BaDum~~

"That's what I was thinking when you pinned me down on the couch."

Jk: I did wha...*remembers every dialouge at that moment* nevermind

"looks like I'm not the only one" *I smiled*

Jk: do I still get that kiss?

*leans in and slightly presses lips against JungKooks*  "I'm going back downstairs to get some tea."

Jk: no that's okay, I'm not hungry, just a little tired

"So do you feel better?"

Jk: yes I do, sleeping really helped

"Great.  So how about you sleep over and we can go shopping tomorrow you can have my bed I'll sleep somewhere else?"

Jk: "But if you plan on sleeping on the couch I'll deny sleeping over and I'll just drive home with my fever" he threatened

"Fine I'll sleep in the same bed with you, because there's no other choice.

Jk: If that's the only option then yes that will do.

*I turned around and start blushing* "Go through my drawers and choose the clothing you want to wear to sleep, and the go take a shower because you were sweating a lot, it might be uncomfortable for you, then in the morning do the same thing then we'll leave to shop." *I slowly made my way towards the door*

Jk: *He grabbed my arm and landed a kiss on my cheek*  "Thank you"

~I walked out the door and whispered to myself"   No, Thank you.