Memories

Simple Love

Jk p.o.v

No.. it can't be... Mother?

M: So it is you

Jk: Why are you here?  Wait I thought you were living  far away from here in contact with Fathe..

She cut me off before I said anything else, but I had so many questions in my mind to ask her, like how was she and father were doing.

M: About that I wanted to come look for you.  To see if you were around, because I wanted to invite you to your fathers funeral, you don't have to come, but I-I just thought since you're his son it would make sense to pay your respects to him *lowers head*.  I apologize for coming out of the blue and telling you these news after what we did.

Tears were flowing from her eyes and dripping to the floor.  She started speaking again

M: I'm so sorry the way we treated you, it wasn't your fault..*sniff* *She hugged me and cried even more* Your father told me to give you this note, before he passed away from a car crash.  His last words were "I loved my family no matter what, please tell him to forgive me" I knew he meant you.

I saw TaeHyung leave the store with his phone in his hand.  When I saw him put it away I got a text, my phone vibrated in my pocket and my mother let go but I didn't check it yet

M: I hope you can forgive us, we weren't the best parents in the world, I really wished you were okay, and now you're here all grown up... *she cried even more as people walked by and didn't mind, then I started to tear up also*

My memories on all those five years of abandonment came back, it surprised me that my parents actually regretted it.

FlashBack:

I walked in while my mother and father were discussing about who would make a perfect wife for me in the future while going through my yearbook which had pictures of the students in my class.
While watching them point to the different girls I rejected mostly all of them.  My father asked for my opinion and I said I didn't care, His voice raised
F: What Do You Mean You Don't Care!
Jk: I mean I'm not that attracted to girls, I wouldn't mind if a guy came up to me and confronted their feelings to me.
F: So you MEAN TO TELL ME YOUR *coughs*
M: Honey don't raise your voice too much, you'll end up straining it.
F: Shut up!  I can't believe my son is into guys ... This can't be happening*speaks softly aloud without noticing* it must be punishment from the gods for cheating on my wife.. right it must be it, but I never meant to...
M: *Slaps JungKooks Father* You Dirty Cheater *Runs out of the house*
Jk: *starts crying* (thinking: Mom, dad noo..)
F: *glares toward JungKooks direction* This is YOUR fault *slaps JungKook and starts beating him * If only you were a normal child none of this would've happened.... Pack your things and get into the car when you're done
I got into the car without knowing where he was taking me, I didn't dare say a thing with fear of him beating me again.  But then he just dropped me off at a large building with a kind aura, which I then noticed was foster care.  But he left without leaving any information about me, he just left me at the front step with my luggage and some money.
I knew they would freak out if I told them my true feelings to others but I had to speak up... I hated myself for that, but everything got better after I got accepted into the foster care and I made some new friends.  While I was in the foster care my parents had divorced but they kept in contact.  I made a friend his name was Seokjin, he was four years older than I was so it was hard for him to be adopted.  We both ended up being taken and cared for by the same parents since I didn't want to leave him alone, he also liked any gender.
What was sad about being 4 years younger was we didn't go to the same school until I was in my first year of high school and he was in his last year, and that's when he told me about his friends and helped them become mine too.  All of our friends were interested in guys except for one guy who got along with us but wasn't interested in guys, I forgot his name but he has colorful hair.
Finally, where the story catches up, I left my foster parents home recently and got my own house to make it easier for them to live without having to pay so much, and I got a cooking job in a small store near my new house.  During the final school-year I thought I would only be by myself because everyone including Jin were older than me until the new student caught my eye, and this leads to now, where we're dating. ~End of FlashBack~
 
I snapped back to reality having many events through my years come back to me.  My mom left after she gave me the date, time and place of the funeral on a seperate card.  She slowly walked away with tears rushing down her cheeks like a waterfall.  When my mother left I checked my phone and the message I got from TaeHyung
Hyung: When you're done catching up with your mother meet me in the car.
How did he know it was my mother? I thought while wiping away my tears.  Shoot this was recieved 10 minutes ago...I quickly ran to the parking lot and I saw the car, and I tapped on the window waking TaeHyung in a startle *I started to laugh seeing his reaction*
 
TH p.o.v
I walked out the store and I saw JungKook with a shorter elderly lady.  I was going to walk up when I decided to go to the car and wait for JungKook to finish talking to her, it looked like it could've been important.  If it was his mother...I envy him.  Maybe I can take a nap until he returns.. .*lays seat back and dozes off for ten minutes*
I heard knocking on the window and I got frightened when I saw someone standing next to my window.  Then I heard some laughing coming with a "I'm Back"
*pushes button and unlocks door* *checks time*  
Let's go back to my house.  You can stay over if you'd like having you over would make it easier for me to wake up for the school day, so it's your choice.
(thinks: his eyes look puffy...I shouldn't ask what happened but there were also two notes in his hand, he tried to cover it up with a smile)
Jk p.o.v
Ok I'll stay over for today then *smiles*
I got into the car and TaeHyung drove off.
 
 
a/n I made this chapter as long as I could, over 1,100 words (yay)  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧