All in all, he's broke

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

“My name is Byun Baekhyun, and this man over here is marrying my girlfriend who ran away two days ago. I do not permit this.”

“One, he doesn’t need your permission - you loudmouth, and two, are you really sure it’s the same girl?” Jongdae said with a swag, resting his hands on his hips while Joonmyeon just blinked at the whole situation. He wanted to give up actually, he doesn’t even want to get married anymore.

“I’m quite sure. According to my information she is currently staying over here, at this very exact hotel in Beijing and she was having an affair with some rich douche.”

Jongdae just had to turn back and look at Joonmyeon at the last word, giving him his cocky raise of brows.

 

“Now, now. Relax. Listen Mr. Byun, maybe they have the same name? There can’t be one Hana in the entire world, right?” Kyungsoo the manager tried as he gently pulled him down the stage but Baekhyun jerked his arm free.

“I’m not leaving until I confirm it’s not my girlfriend. And if she does turn out to be her, I’m not letting this wedding go on.” With that, he folded his arms and sat down on the stage.

“You’re one psycho ex!” yelled another of their cousin, Minseok. The whole hall was filled with extreme glares who all just wanted to get this boy finally married somehow and hurry off back to planning another arranged marriage for more international contracts.

“She stole away all the money from my bank account!” yelled Baekhyun back at him “all my savings gone! I’m broke and almost homeless and I had to borrow money from a friend to get here! I will murder Jung Hana if I see her! Helpful advice chaps, never share your bank account with your girlfriend.”

“Wait a minute,” Joonmyeon interrupted “Jung Hana? Is her surname Jung?”

“It is indeed. Jung Hana. Twenty three. Average in height and extremely attractive but let me warn you – never fall for girls who are pretty. Learn from my experience. This one in particular, wait infact you were going to marry her! I’m saving you bro, I’m saving your life.”

“No no I’m damn sure you are mistaken,” Said Kyungsoo again, trying his best to bring this man down “the name of today’s bride is Kim Hana. It’s an inter-family marriage. She’s not the one you’re looking for.”

“How do I know you’re not lying?” Baekhyun raised a brow, totally suspicious.

Kyungsoo grunted and looked around helplessly. What prove could he give this poor man now?

In his peripheral vision he saw Sehun climbing down, a look of disappointment on his face.

“Is she ready yet? We need her down right now.”

“Actually, she’s even kicked all the maids out and has locked the door and she isn’t letting anyone in.”

“Why would she do that?” Kyungsoo asked with a desperate cry, almost about to break down. One thing I’m sure about is that I’m unemployed after this event.

Sehun just shrugged. That’s what he did most of the time. It had never been any more annoying to the small manager than right now.

“See? It’s because that’s her! She isn’t coming down because she knows I’m here and I’m not going to let her go!” Baekhyun yelled again, eyebrows knitted tight.

 

 

 

 

She was there indeed, among the guests – no actually as of current she was hiding under the buffet table.

“I told you to keep him away!” Jung Hana scolded the person on the other side of the phone “he’s here and he’s sitting right in the centre of the stage, swearing to kill me!”

“But I had delayed the flight of the one you mentioned!”

“So how did he get here?” Hana tried not to yell under all the frustration “I had clearly told you he is wearing a red jacket and he always keeps these hideous pink sunglasses over his head!”

“And I do have this tall man wearing a red jacket and pink sunglasses and he’s right here in front of me waiting at the airport.”

“Tall? No Byun Baekhyun is anything but tall. Ask him what’s his name.”

There was some shuffling for a minute and then came her friend’s voice trembling over the phone.

“Uh…Hana…actually…I may have kept the wrong boy back who goes by the name Chanyeol…”

“If I do survive Baekhyun the next person on the kill list is you!” Hana was having a difficult time in trying not to raise her voice when all she wanted to do right now was scream.

How would she have known the rich business man she ran off with for a vacation was getting his son married to someone named Hana as well?

 

 

 


Stick around since more is going to take place.