A/N and poll

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

Okay I don’t know why but I think it would be fun. Just these few polls, you’re free if you want to do them or not ^^

 

 

Yup, all these are totally for scientific research *cough*

 


Lol okay so the run and chase finally ended haha :D First of all, a big thanks to those who read, subscribed and commented <3 I really appreciate this. Thank you for finding it funny because believe me I still assume it’s lame.

 

 

Many of you were curious how I got this plot. Well once upon a time when I used to write plays, I had an idea about this wedding where a groom comes in to spoil everything thinking it was his date to tie the knot, but actually it was just a confusion because both the grooms had the same name. And then the play went on about how different issues kept interrupting and stopping the wedding, one of them being a pair of kidnappers who came for the groom as well.

I never finished writing that play but I really liked the whole point of interruptions and confusion and I gave a thought that if I had to cast Exo in my play who would play what role. My exams were going on at the time so I didn’t update much but to fill the thirst of writing I thought why not give this a try?

And so I reconstructed the plot so that all ot12 members fit in and made some character changes here and there. I was also inspired a lot from a very nice comedy movie, (you might not know it, it’s Bollywood ^^) which had the same case of wedding and confusion going on in some big name hotel. Actually watching a lot of comedy movies with a lot of characters helped me come through to this.

So I took some parts from the mentioned film, some from my own play, some of Exo’s dumbness and fused them together for this fic haha.

(lol explaining this was so difficult haha)

Coming up with the name was the most difficult part tbh I had such lame ideas and all were so boring. I don’t know how I ended up with who are we searching for? And then I sort of felt it’s empty so I further added and who are they hiding from? I don’t usually keep long name for my fics but this sounds so good together doesn’t it? ^^

There was also going to be an alternative end with Baekhyun and Sue getting together and Baekhyun finally breaking off with Hana but I seriously didn’t want it to end up in a romantic sort of way. Plus I guess Sue’s character ended up better with Chanyeol’s interest, I mean I found that cute hehe ^^;

 

So that’s that. There might be some other facts but I can’t collect them and I don't wanna bore you with a long a/n.  THANK YOU FOR READING once again.

*awkwardly waves* *trips and falls down to hell*