Root cause

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

“You’re back?” asked Chanyeol, the poor boy delayed on his flight by this girl who claims to be a flight manager.

Sue nodded, smiling meekily. “It seems you’re not the person we’re looking for. Hah. What a coincidence, you have the same name as him.” She lied.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow while taking back his passport and ticket from her. “Same name and same face?” he questioned suspiciously.

“Red jacket.” She muttered.

“What?”

“Nice jacket. Just complimenting. Nice jacket.”

“For your information I had to be present at a wedding today for a performance. You’ve already made me six hours late!” he sort of growled and started making his way towards the customer office.

 

Sue grumbled and settled down on one of the public benches he was resting on earlier. She could do little but bite her nails in the worry of her friend. She had always warned her, but Hana was an impulsive person. And the odd point of all was her relationship with a man twenty times her age. Money and greed. And foreign tours.

Maybe Sue can have her chance on Baekhyun now? She always liked him anyway.

 

“Hey…how’re you? Long time since you called me, any problem?” She asked her friend, Kyungsoo, who called her after much a long time.

“Don’t ask. Everything’s totally out of order.”

“What happened?”

“I really have no time. You work at the airport right? Could you just check on someone named Park Chanyeol who had to arrive at Beijing by the 12:50 flight?”

Sue gulped.

“Park who?”

“Park Chanyeol. Tall. Might be wearing a red fancy jacket and pink sunglasses for tonight’s show, carrying a guitar with him. Please do me a favor and see if this man has checked in the flight or not. I’m in serious emergency over here and he was supposed to be the main performer tonight at the Kim’s wedding. I’ll pay you back big time. Thanks.”

He really did seem to be in an emergency as by his quick speech and panicked voice by the end of the call.

So was Sue.

She turned around in time to see him coming out of the customer centre with perhaps a new ticket in his hands and only know did she notice he guitar he was carrying.

“Uh…”

So two of her friends in the same place, at the same time and both in trouble because Sue held the wrong person back.  

 

 

 


sorry for being late ^^;
idk if it's funny or not, but it's just a mess of confusions.