Dump dump

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

“Hey Sue!” Baekhyun yelled, waving his hands.

Among the crowd Sue heard his voice well and looked straight to see him sitting in the middle of the stage. Who again?

“Sue! It’s me! Baekhyun!”

Sue still had to squint her eyes to take a better look. Baekhyun…was it really the Baekhyun who Hana was hiding from? If he were the right person, had the boy changed since Sue last saw him about a decade ago.

She smiled and waved back, but it contorted very soon. Not the person she was supposed to meet first. Uh oh.

“Is he the one you were searching for?” Chanyeol asked, noticing the similarities in their appearance.

“Not…exactly.” She muttered, making way towards the stage with Chanyeol following behind. You can’t ignore people when they actually notice and wave at you.

 

There was a never leaving smile stuck to his lips. Baekhyun’s eyes glittered to see someone familiar although not that that was giving him some advantage over this issue or anything. But it just made him feel less…hurt about it all.

“You would love to meet her! She’s my childhood friend, Kang Sue. And do you know—” Baekhyun turned to see the boy sitting next to him vanished into thin air. “Umm…Joonmyeon?”

 

 

 

 

Joonmyeon was rushing through the hallway towards the elevator.

“Nightmare. It’s a nightmare!” he said to himself. “If she sees me, I’m done. I’m done!” he shrieked in the empty passage.

Who out of all people did appear at his wedding. He won’t get married at all now, the whole thing is just a bad omen so far.

“The way I dumped her, she isn’t going to let me go. She will drink my blood and feed me to crows. I’m done.”

The worst fear of his life – Kang Sue. The one he dumped for the super model. He didn’t show up on their date, didn’t receive her calls after that (so far changing his number), and pretended to completely fail to recognize her when she tried to meet him! He even closed the door on her thrice.

Kang Sue swore the last time she came pleading that if she ever encounters him again that would be the end of his life. 

 

 

 


Idk but just for imagination Kang Sue looks like Seulgi meanwhile Kim Hana looks like Yeri and Jung Hana looks like Krystal. Umm...yup.

And I'm not okay the comeback is in three days ;A; are you excited? I sure af am.