Calling those contacts

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

“Hah, loser. He’s done for. You can get lost too.” Chanyeol told Tao as he was back, rubbing his fist proudly.

“What have I ever done to you. Yo, bro. Let’s forget the past and make it happen. Together. What’ya say?” Tao tried in his cheeky voice, side hugging Chanyeol like they were the best of pals.

“It’s my time to shine. Alone.” Chanyeol removed Tao with a face and headed for the stage where Baekhyun was still sitting, oogle eyeing the two with Sue.

“You know each other?” she asked.

“Back when I was China for college, we were a musical team. But then his brother cheated behind me with my girlfriend and I broke off with them.” Chanyeol fixed his jacket as he prepared his guitar.

“But that was him, Kris! Man, we should let it go. I got this rap we could duet together.” Tao tried again as he made way up the stage too.

“No way. It’s going to be my solo show.” Chanyeol was persistent. Tao’s smile turned into a frown.

“No longer ‘cause this boy called us to perform.” Tao folded his arms and retorted finally.

“No no, Sehun called me to perform tonight.” Chanyeol shook his head.

“Yo. That boy with the name Sehun also called us to perform.”

“You are mistaken. It might be someone contacting you from the streets. Look at your face and think twice about being able to do a show at this wedding.” Chanyeol commented with a shake of his head.

“Imma tellin you, boy called me and Kris.” Tao knitted his brows.

“Pretty sure he called me.” Chanyeol folded his arms too and stood face to face with Tao.

“Hey, I remember Kyungsoo telling me to find Chanyeol. It was him who was called.” Sue interrupted.

“Kyungsoo, who?” both asked in unison.

Sue’s mouth parted. “Kyungsoo? The…manager?” she shrugged.

“Nah. I know Sehun called me for this.” Chanyeol shook his head.

“It was the boy. I don’t know the Kyungsaw man.”

“It’s Kyungsoo !” Sue scolded them, for what fools won't even know the main manager?  He would be able to solve this confusion. I’m sure he’s around here somewhere…” Sue turned around to look at the venue.

There were so many people that it was difficult to spot her petite friend.

“Ah! That person with big big eyes?” Baekhyun asked with a snap of his fingers.

“Yes! Have you seen him?” Sue asked with a grin, almost hugging him but stopped midway.

“I last saw him take a drink and go in that direction.” He pointed to his left.

Sue turned and saw Kyungsoo talking to the bartender on the far left side. Her grin turned very a big ear-to-ear smile when she saw him.

“That’s him! He’ll tell you who was actually called tonight.” She smiled back at Chanyeol and Tao and yelled his name out loud.

Surprisingly enough even in this venue booming with music, he heard her and turned instantly. There was an equally wide smile on his face and he waved her, she waved back. There was loud scream from the bar section.

 

 

And then the lights went off.

“What…?” echoed Baekhyun’s voice in the pitch blackness.