People we used to know

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

“It’s been so long…how’re you?” Baekhyun asked, shaking hands with his friend he almost forgot because of their lack of contact in so many years.

“Uh…excellent! Doing great!” Sue said between a forced smile.

“What are you doing here? At this wedding?” he asked, eyebrows knitted in curiousness.

“I um I came here to…uh….” Sue looked around for her brain to generate some excuse. Chanyeol saw her worried face and instantly knew what the situation was.

“She is with me. Couldn’t leave her alone back there.” He lied and pulled her closer to fake the relationship.

“Hmm. And you are?” Baekhyun asked after a little hum and thinking and smiling.

“My name is Park Chanyeol. I’m going to perform tonight.” He stretched his hand forward.

“Nice to meet you. I didn’t know she was dating. Actually we haven’t even talked to each other since she left and that was back in elementary school. Amazingly, she hasn’t changed at all.” Baekhyun said and Sue grinned nervously.

“How did you even know it would be me?” she asked, quite surprised. Baekhyun made a face.

“Hana often told me about you. She even showed me your photos. But…” he stared at her with a slight hurt expression “why didn’t you contact me? You knew about me didn’t you?”

Sue stared back. His pretty small face complained to her about this avoidance. Ofcourse she knew about him all along since she shifted back. What could she even do? There were feelings and the news of her friends dating for so long and everything on the line that she always wanted to avoid, so she never even tried to meet him. It was better. Sue made the status something like ‘I don’t care who Baekhyun is but I’m happy for you.’

Maybe she should’ve atleast bothered to see him, this misunderstanding wouldn’t have even had the chance to occur.

 

 

 

 

Tao still hadn’t found Sehun. Instead, he was rather indulged in admiring the place. He hadn’t even dreamed of ever having the opportunity to perform for such an event and this all seemed like a hallucination to him.

 

Maybe that’s why he’s seeing old bro right there with a girl talking to someone sitting in the middle of the stage.

He’s just a hallucination, right?

Because if he’s real and that’s the guy who used to be their old band mate, then Kris is in big trouble – and that’s exactly what Tao would really like right now.

So he smirks at the boy far there flirting with one of the Kim daughters, as he makes way to greet Chanyeol.

“Yo, let’s see what I found here.”

 

 

 


would try to update soon but helloooo?? comeback???!! like.....HOW DARE EXO. HOW DARE THEY.
R U D E.