Make sure you know what you want

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

Sehun walked around the hall outside the bride’s room.

“Oh please sweet bride, would you mind to come out? Everyone is waiting for you.” He tried to no avail. It had been more than two hours since she locked herself inside.

There was no response but he knew she was standing by the door and hearing everything.

“My boss will fire me and his boss will fire him. Simple. But you know, you could be a hero and save us by coming out.”

“Go away.”

Ah finally some sound…even if just two words of rejection.

“Listen, if it’s about the wedding you can always talk to me. I know it’s difficult for anyway to decide about bonding with someone for the rest of their life. But I’m a good listener. Girls have always been cool with me.” He said, stepping closer to the giant mural door.

He could hear some shuffling.

“I’m a good friend. You can tell me.” He tried to comfort her and give her some more time although he knew Kyungsoo’s patience was wearing thin.

 

Finally the door opened a little and she peeped out, looking nervous as he expected.

“You’ll help me?” she asked, voice squeaky and low.

Sehun nodded even though his friends always told him he’s the worst with advices.

“Come in.” she opened it some more, eyes cautious of everything around them and let him come in, locking it behind instantly.

“Why are you hiding here? Don’t you want to get married?” Sehun asked, knowing she would probably have been forced into an arranged marriage.

She paced around the room quickly, lifting her heavy gown from time to time as to not fall. It seemed she was thinking to herself very intently. She stopped, looked all over once more and then finally at the boy she let in.

 

“I’m going to run away.” She told him, eyes hopeful.

Sehun’s mouth parted. Now that is what I certainly didn’t come for...

 

He only wanted to make sure how long will she take to come down.

She is going to take him down as well. 

 

 

 


EXO IS HAVING A COMEBACK IM FREAKING OUT I CANT EVEN HAVE U SEEN THOSE TEASER PICS WHAT IS GOING ON IM DYING HAVE U SEEN THE LEAKED VIDEO