We get scolded for a reason

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

“I’m scared. Can I please come out?” Hana squealed when the lights had gone off.

“I guess. I can’t walk around with this heavy trolley now.” Sehun approved and helped her come out. They were on their way to the kitchen when it turned dark. “Hold my hand tight, all right?” he said and caught her tiny hand in his. He could feel her nod with nervousness.

They kept walking around slowly, not sure about the ways. Sehun tried hard to remember the way to the venue but failed because he paid zero attention to the place all the time. This is exactly why Kyungsoo used to scold him. Sehun wanted to smack himself for being such a lazy assistant.

“Are you sure we should be going there?” Hana asked him with a low voice when they were turning to the left.

“Um yes yes. I’m sure it leads us to the umm…” Sehun tried to make up something in his head when the lights were back on.

He smiled widely and looked at Hana to share his glee, only to see her frozen and making an ugly face.

“What happened?” he asked and she pointed her arm straight ahead.

He looked in the direction and saw the groom rushing in their direction, muttering to himself while looking back from time to time.

“Uh no,” Sehun’s smile fell “let’s go back!” he declared and started running away from there. Thanks to his grip on her hand that Hana was able to keep up with him as well.

He didn’t know where he will run to but it’s better than running into Kim….was his name Joonmond?

Sehun promises to himself he will become a better apprentice to Kyungsoo after this. 

 

 

 


Double update today ajaja ^^