Curiosity really kills

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

“I don’t know. I think I’ll…yes I’ll…give her a ring! Yup. I’ll just give her a call and tell her my exact location. More like hiding spot. Anyways, I’m sure she’s here to help me.” Hana bit her nails.

She had shifted to another table in hopes the long legs of this man would hide her better. He bragged a lot, for sure. And she could also trace the many skinny legs of the girls surrounding him. The Kim daughters. Kim.

She wished she could go to the old man she came here with, but he was away and busy with his relatives in cracking lame jokes. What if he just turned her in? She didn’t trust him although she was using him as well. Had she known this fling would cost her this trouble.

 

There’s was a loud bang, almost like a pistol shooting off, and a loud thud to the ground. She couldn’t feel the long legs anymore. Hana was curious even though this was the time to panic. She swiftly again lifted the cloth over and peeked out, only to see a man lying unconsciously with his left eye so swollen it almost disappeared. The crowd of girls around him left one by one and the guy who supposedly hit him made his way back. Hana remembered him seeing somewhere just a while ago.

Hana looked back at the hardly alive man’s face that was inches away from the table.

“Hi…beautiful.”

 

Hana screamed.