This running stuff

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

“Haha you useless boy!” Hana yelled with a grin as she ran at full speed out of the venue. Her heart hammered inside her chest. She had never run this fast her entire life. “I hate you so much Baekhyun!” she cursed.

Hana wondered what wrong had she done in her past life when she was actually met with Baekhyun in the next turn she took.

 

 

“Jung Hana? HANA!” Baekhyun yelled as he saw her running towards them. Hana saw Sue beating up a man on the ground while Baekhyun was standing behind them innocently. She screamed and kept running without a pause, fleeing past him. “Not letting you go this time!” Baekhyun yelled as he started running behind her as well.

“Wait! Baekhyun!” Sue tried to call him and got up but heard more rushing footsteps getting closer.

She turned around to see a tall pale boy running from the same direction where Hana just appeared out of, not far behind him Chanyeol dashed through like wind and soon after Tao too who almost tripped over Joonmyeon’s body but was saved.

“Imma catch her before you!” he yelled.

“Try your best.” Chanyeol yelled back.

 

 

In a swish and swosh they were gone. Sue blinked and scratched her head while staring in the direction these people just ran off to like they were competing in a marathon or something.

“Shouldn’t you be running too?” Joonmyeon whimpered and Sue shot back at him with a glare.

“Shut up! Who do you think you are?!” she scolded and Joonmyeon pouted away. Sue made a face and threatened to punch him again to which he closed his eyes shut. She turned back to the other side of the hallway and stared off more.

 

She doesn't know exactly why but perhaps he's right and so Sue started running behind them too.

 

 


Another and maybe last double update ^^