Should we ship ourselves now?

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

Sue did hate Kim Joonmyeon to mars and back, but she wasn’t going to let that ruin her mood. She was smiling to herself because everywhere she saw, everybody seemed happy. The bride-groom were getting ready to do the vows and she noticed how the couple was really so much in love. She didn’t know them personally but it just made her happy as well.

By couple she remembered her two friends and coincidentally just in time, both Baekhyun and Hana entered the venue to enjoy the wedding as well. Baekhyun was smiling at everyone, holding Hana’s arm so tightly that Sue could see it getting red, meanwhile Hana herself seemed all down and pouty. She kept complaining to Baekhyun who just smiled it off and pulled her closer to him.

Sue gulped and looked for Chanyeol who was standing next to Tao and Sehun not far away from the arch. She waved at them slowly and the three boys were pleased to see her.

“Hey…” she greeted the tall boy, standing close to him.

“Hi. How was my song?” he asked, smiling his full set of teeth.

“It was amazing.” She smiled back, actually really impressed.

“What happened? You look…disturbed.” He asked and noticed the two bickering people walking towards the seats at the back.

“Yeah. Would you do me a favor and pretend to be my boyfriend for a little longer?” she asked and fidgeted with her fingers.

Chanyeol stared and them and then back at her. “You like him, don’t you?” he asked.

Sue looked up with a sad smile and nodded. “Yeah.”

“Why don’t you tell him?”

“I have. I’ve told him.” She answered and tucked her strand behind her ear.

“And?” Chanyeol raised a brow.

“And well that was it. I don’t have a chance with that boy.” she shook her head.

“How do you know?” Chanyeol furrowed his brows.

Sue turned to look at them. Hana kept arguing with Baekhyun, trying to make him loose his grip but he shook his head and smiled playfully when Hana wasn’t noticing. Sue could see Hana smile to herself as well.

“Because…I just can’t come between those two. They really love each other.”

“They’re fighting.” Chanyeol scoffed.

“They’re fighting but they’re not really angry. I’ve known them for a long time and I have also always known that what they have for each other is…indestructible. Whether she runs off or whether he plans to murder her…Jung Hana and Byun Baekhyun will still love each other a lot.” She sighed.

Chanyeol felt bad for her. It had been even less than a day he has spent with her but he sort of liked her already and seeing her like this made him sad as well.

“All right,” he smiled again as wide as he possibly could “I’ll be your man for the night.”

Sue chuckled and he bent his arm to entangle with her. When she did so, he pulled her closer to him like a loving boyfriend and she laughed lightly, feeling shy around him for some reason. 

 

 

 


:))) SueChan is acting goals haha dies wkwardly