Don't go against your brain

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

The hotel staff was quick in fixing the problem. Within minutes the lights were back on and the venue was lit by the chandeliers again, the place illuminating with purple and blue colors.  There was a wave of sighs.

Sue turned around back to where she last saw Kyungsoo, except he was missing. “Where’s Kyungsoo?” she asked to no one in particular “he was there a moment ago!”

She scanned the entire place for him but it was like someone vanished him into thin air. Sue wondered if she was hallucinating.

“He was there for sure.” came Baekhyun’s reassuring answer seeing her state.

“Right? Where…where did he go…” Sue’s voice fell as Chanyeol and Tao’s rose.

“It’s my stage. Get down.” Chanyeol declared when he was done adjusting his guitar. None of them were bothered at all – only concerned about who will get to show his skills.

“This is my time. Old bro, get out the way.” Tao stepped forward. Chanyeol stepped ahead too.

“I was called and I shall perform.”

“My homie, we both know who got the real thang.” Tao smirked.

“I’m going to mesmerize everyone tonight.” Chanyeol folded his arms.

“I will conquer the world of wedding parties.” Tao gritted his teeth.

As they kept stepping infront of each other, they were nearing Baekhyun who sat at his spot idly.

“You should get up.” Sue warned him.

“No no no. Not until I get my hands on Jung Hana.” He shook his head.

Sue knew well this mess started because of him, and it’s still stuck at him occupying the stage like a drama diva.

“Baekhyun…you should really get up you know.” She said again as she eyed the two heading closer to the boy’s small frame.

They were busy in their argument and would not even care if their big bodies crushed him. Even if that wasn’t the case, he just had to get up. That would solve something…maybe. Thinks Sue.

“Umm what if I told you I know where Hana is?” she asked while rubbing her neck.

“You do?” Baekhyun’s perked up.

“Y-yeah. I have known where she was all along. Follow me.” She made way before he could ask any questions.

Baekhyun got up and started following her like a pup. He didn’t want to miss this chance while doubting whether to trust her or not, although majority of his conscience said not to.

 

 

 

Yes keep following like that…and I’ll just…umm… Sue thought to herself when she was sure enough that Baekhyun is steps behind her. She made way out into the hallway and ended up somewhere with a lot of doors. She kept walking and was about to pass by this room when her eyes bulged out reading its name tag. She halted and thought really hard to herself and turned around to face him.

“She’s in here.” She pointed at the door.

“The janitor’s closet?” Baekhyun made a face and Sue nodded.

“Yeah she’s hiding inside. Go get her.” She pointed her head in the room’s direction. Totally the ‘luring the mouse into the trap by cheese’ thing.

Baekhyun eyed her for a while and then finally moved towards it. Sue opened the door for him and held it as he walked inside the dark small room.

“I’m so sorry.” She gasped loudly, shutting the door behind him and turned the key.

“Hey…hey! Sue! Sue! Open the door! Sue, open this door! Let me out!” Baekhyun banged the door from the other side.

“I’m so so sorry! I’m really sorry, Baekhyun!” she yelled on this side.