Being stubborn

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

 “This stupid wedding. Where the hell is Joonmyeon now that the funny guy is gone?” Minseok muttered to himself in the empty washroom as he dried his hands.

It annoyed him since the first day the news of the wedding spread out because being one of the oldest, shouldn’t he be married off first?

Someone entered and Minseok felt him lock the door. He eyed the boy suspiciously who was smiling a little too much at him.

“Hi beautiful.”

“What?” Minseok raised a brow.

“Hi dude,” the man coughed “how do you do?”

“I’m fine.” Minseok gave a curt short answer and hurried up. This person just looked a bundle of troubles and noodle diet.

As he was about to reach the door, this pretty faced cheapster blocked his way.

“What’s the hurry? We haven’t even exchanged names yet.” He smirked.

“Eh?” Minseok raised an eyebrow again. The man moved his fingertip along Minseok’s face. “Fancy a room together?” he asked.

“Are you all right?” Minseok inquired and tried to go past him when the man caught his wrist.

“Don’t be shy with me, babe.”

Oh no he didn’t.

Minseok turned around and elbowed him in the face, twisted his arms and bent him down. He locked their legs together and within in a second or so this guy was under his grasp.

“You’re the babe here right now.” Minseok smirked but it dropped seeing how the man was blushing under him. “Ew. I’m reporting you, ert.”

“My name’s Luhan. What about you, y?” he said although he could barely breathe in that position. 

 

 

 


hey im having a day :)