Four people, only two needed

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

Like how teenagers growing up into adults need to memorize the way to their home, people living off in a hotel should also memorize all the ways.

Which is exactly what Jongin didn’t do.

He ran around helplessly, unable to find his way back to the dressing room. This stranger running along with him irritated him further but he didn’t say anything to her. He knew she had some circumstance of her own.

 

 

 

On the other hand, when you are working in some place it is only natural you would know the whereabouts. But Sehun doesn’t…not like he actually even worked.

“Where are going?” Hana asked him and he didn’t want to embarrass himself by confessing he didn’t know it either.

“We must keep heading ahead.” He said it with confidence like he knew exactly what he was doing although he was sweating.

 

 

 

It was the structure of the hotel that two long hallways met at one wide corridor to shift to the sides. Jongin and Hana ran along the left hallway, running as fast as they could meanwhile Sehun and Hana were lost in the right one, trying best to not be seen by anyone. They finally entered the corridor and stopped at a meter’s distance.

Jongin and Hana lifted up their arms, pointing at the person next to them across each other.

“Who is she?” Hana cried.

“Who is this man?” Jongin complained.

“You were taking someone else with you?!” Hana cried further, not expecting Jongin to cheat her like that.

“And you are running away with someone else?!” Jongin shrieked while glaring at this handsome boy holding Hana’s hand.

While the lovers were questioning each other’s loyalty, Sehun and Jung Hana stared at each other silently. Sehun tilted his head and Hana narrowed her eyes at him.

“WHO IS SHE?!” Hana screamed, tears already filling her eyes as she pointed at the girl standing next to Jongin.

“I don’t know! Just someone who also has the same name as you!” Jongin screamed back “But WHO IS HE?!”

“He was helping me to escape and meet you!” Hana explained with a painful voice.

Sehun waved a little at the man who he thinks is the cousin Hana wanted to run away with. He looked back at the girl with him and what the boy just said made Sehun’s eyes bulge.

Hana understood his reaction and while the two were busy bickering, she slowly took steps back. As she did that, Sehun took steps forward.

 

“You’re the Hana everyone’s looking for!” Sehun screamed and Hana started running back into the hallway she came from and Sehun started running behind her.