Sue me bad

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

“That’s right.” Sue smiled toothily at him who returned that smile.

“So shall we find her together?” Baekhyun asked.

“That would be the best.” She nodded and they turned back to head to the venue.

 

 

 

“Hey Joonmyeon! Where had you gone off to?” Baekhyun called happily as they saw the groom rushing off from somewhere when they turned into one of the hallways.

Joonmyeon froze, eyes locked with Sue’s.

Sue gaped, eyes glaring into Joonmyeon’s.

“You! What are you doing here?!” Sue screamed and walked towards him with heavy steps.

“Oh no…” Joonmyeon gulped as a hard slap landed on his cheek “hello to you too, Sue.”

Another one landed on his other cheek. Another one on the other side again.

“Those three for shutting the door on me thrice,” Sue said and then kicked his lower abdomen with her knee “and that’s for calling me a ‘someone desperate’ when I tried to talk to you in that party.”

Sue dusted her hands together as Joonmyeon fell down to the floor in pain. She hit him in the stomach with a strong punch as the last blow.

“And that was for breaking off with me in general, Kim Joon.”

When Joonmyeon thought it was over he received another punch in his gut.

Baekhyun just blinked at the situation cluelessly.

“It seems…you two have met each other before…” he muttered as he saw Sue beat the hell  out of the groom he recently became friends with.