Grooms really don't matter

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

While the boys where just about to hit the note, Joonmyeon interrupted them – followed by the bride and Jongin who looked really scared. Joonmyeon politely asked for the mic from Tao, and absolutely avoided looking down where Sue was standing with her arms folded, burning holes in him. What a chicken he was infront of her that his legs were shaking.

The guests cheered to see the couple on stage and were relieved that the wedding can finally proceed but Joonmyeon asked them to quite down as he held the mic closer to his mouth.

“Ladies and gentlemen and everyone present here. I know you came here for my wedding with the gorgeous Kim Hana, but there’s been a change of plans. It’s not me who’s going to tie the knot tonight.”

There were murmurs and gasps and Joonmyeon had to motion them to quite down again.

“The man of the event is Kim Jongin. They want to get married and I don’t see any legitimate objection to that. Does anybody else?” he asked the family and they didn’t speak. “Nobody has a problem with this marriage?” he tried again.

“Just get it done already!” Taeyeon, their richest cousin shouted from among them and the rest nodded with her.  They were bored of this already.

Joonmyeon smiled brightly and turned to the soon to be husband and wife. “Carry on, you have my blessings.”

Jongin and Hana hugged their older cousin with smiles and giggles. The guests clapped and hooted and congratulated them as they got off stage, slow guitar started playing in the background accompanied with Tao’s smooth voice.