Contacts

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

Kyungsoo paced around the room clutching his phone hard. If it were to be able to talk, the phone would be screaming right now because the grip of his hands was so tight. The manager wasn’t at fault, he was just very disturbed.

“All my life I have never made one client upset. Not a single ONE!” he yelled, alone in the kitchen with Sehun. The chef and his team were late as well. 

“What unfortunate hour was that when I signed this contract? I'm never going to plan the wedding of such a large family again…if I even remain a manager after this! Boss is going to be so angry. I’m doomed. And you!” he turned sharply to the boy resting and listening to him calmly “you can’t even manage to find a suitable performer! Where is that friend of yours?!”

“Dude, Chanyeol is a man of his words. He’ll be here at any moment.”

“Well we don’t actually have that any moment. The show will start at 10. That is if the wedding takes place in the first place. Which will only happen if we somehow get that man out of here and that is only possible if he makes sure the bride is not the one he is looking for and that is not going to happen anytime soon because the bride has locked herself and is refusing any contact and oh what a mess am I in!” Kyungsoo pulled his hair.

Sehun rolled his eyes and started going through his contacts. Maybe he would know someone else who knows someone else who is able to perform?

Wait, there was one. He remembered the two boys he met somewhile ago.

“I know a duo who rap. Maybe they would sing as well. Should I give them a try?” Sehun asked shaking his phone.

“Who?” Kyungsoo asked back, eyes curious.

Sehun scrolled through the contacts again, grinning in victory when he found the number.

“Uh…these boys call themselves… Kris and co.”

“Kris and co.?” Kyungsoo repeated, eyebrows raised in a ‘you serious?’ Way. “Okay okay…call them. Tell them to be here sharp within an hour. We’ll pay bonus.” Kyungsoo waved his hands and made his way out to call the food team. Atleast one problem was somewhat solved. Perhaps.