Unknown interruptance.

Who are we searching for? (And who are they hiding from?)

The Kim family is a large family composed of rich business men and their wives and something always lurking beside them they call their children. Other’s call them the chaebol successors. Anyways, they pretty much either sleep or occasionally forget their way to their father’s companies.

Such a successor, perhaps the most handsome born in the family so far, was getting married today in Beijing, and the colossal hall was filled with many guests who he hardly even recognized.

 

Kim Joonmyeon stood between the floral arch uncomfortably as the tight suit was almost choking him. It was made of high quality imported cotton and looked fine, just what would be expected out of this wedding. No, the actual reason for his uncomfortableness was his cousin standing next to him for photographs, wearing his toothy smile. Kim Jongdae.

“Yes, take unlimited photos. It’s his expensive cousin right here.”

“Shut up, Jongdae.” Joonmyeon muttered between his full, forced smile. Expensive, my .

“You’re just jealous, loser.” Jongdae said with a fake grin, angling himself for better pictures.

“It’s my big night so stop being the attention and get lost already.” Joonmyeon muttered again, squinting his eyes to give a more genuine effect but smiling this much was hurting his cheeks.

“Could you stand a little bit more closer?” the photographer asked, trying his best to make sure he impresses the clients with the results for a possible bonus.

Jongdae shifted first, stomping on Joonmyeon’s foot on purpose. The hurt boy couldn’t even wince and cursed his cousin within himself, crying internally. This is not exactly how far he supposed his wedding would go, which has already been delayed for two hours.

 

 

 

“No, no, no Sehun! That’s not what I was looking for!” Kyungsoo, the big event's manager, scolded his assistant.

“Didn’t you ask me to find the DJ?” the young boy asked, scratching his head in thought.

“Not the DJ’s number – the rapper’s number! Raaaper’s!” he stretched the tone and then sighed. “I’ll find him myself, you go and check on the bride if she’s ready yet or not.”

Sehun shrugged and accordingly made his way upstairs.

Kyungsoo dropped himself on an empty guest chair nearby, fanning himself with the plan papers. Dealing with this family turned out to be very hectic – they’re just so stubborn!

Rich s. Kyungsoo thought, closing his eyes.

 

“Stop right there!”

 

Kyungsoo grunted. Now what.

 

“This wedding cannot take place!” the same voice yelled again, marching upto the stage and standing right across Joonmyeon with a glare.

Then this petite framed man turned towards the crowd, gathering everyone’s attention. He held the board high in his hands which read ‘Joonmyeon weds Hana’. Kyungsoo raised himself up by the elbows to see his actions, who by now somehow managed to grab a mic.

“This is bull!” he yelled, waving the board in his hands. “This wedding can’t happen. I’ve come here to take my girl back.” he then turned to Joonmyeon again “you can’t marry my Hana.”

 

“Excuse me, who are you again?” asked Jongdae.

 

 

 


stick around please~ T-T I'm a trash.