Jealous Shin Hye

I've Never Been This Close

Saturday evening, Rack Sky.

Scorching Blades went there to play as usual, and the Knights were very much thankful that their seonbaes could get to play with them again.

Our guys were taking their dinner when Shin Hye sent a text message to Yong Hwa, stating that she could be late in watching their gig because she was still trapped in talking and being fake with the elites of society.

"I wish she could come," Yong Hwa said.

"Your girlfriend is getting busy by the minute," Jong Hyun said.

"'My girlfriend' has a name, you know," Yong Hwa said.

"Ara," Jong Hyun .

"Being fake?" Jung Shin wondered. "She should not be doing that. Who knows, those eilte whom she detested might help her get a job someday."

Yong Hwa looked at Jung Shin, wondering where the latter got his common sense. The bassist was usually the zany one who could even get into Shin Hye's nerves.

"Are you drunk, Jung Shin-ah?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Drunk? My goodness, no!" Jung Shin retorted.

Jung Hee came to them and told them to rest for a bit, and the seonbaes will be playing the whole night in gratitude to them playing the whole night the other Saturday.

"Gamsahamnida," the four princes said.

"I wish there's disco here," Min Hyuk said. "I wanna shake some bootehhh!"

"Seonbaenim should play some dance rocks tunes tonight," Jong Hyun told Jung Hee.

"Ah, johayo," Jung Hee said. "In fact, there had been a lot of suggestions that we try to include dance rock tunes so that the people can dance instead of just listening to us."

"Whohooo!!!!" Jong Hyun said. "I'm so gonna wait for that, Seonbae."

"Guys, you can just call me 'Hyung' from now on," Jung Hee said.

"Ne, seonbae, I mean, Hyung," Min Hyuk said.

*****

The resident band did not play mellow rock tunes, as they promised the guys that they will play the upbeat tunes to make people dance.

And yes, our boys did have a good time dancing. It was time to show everyone that country boys could be cool too.

Min Hyuk was really eager to bust his moves, so he grabbed two young ladies to dance with him, and they really liked him because he was cute. They were flirting with him, and he grinned like an idiot when he felt their hands around him.

Kim Hyun Ah came with her friends, and when Jung Shin saw her, he felt that his mind was gonna blow off. Her tight-fitting y mini dress hugged her body comfortably, and the bassist could not get enough of looking at her flawless thighs, for the hem of her dress was like, around seven to nine inches above the knee line. He coolly asked her for a dance, and her friends squealed in delight for her. Good thing, Hyun Ah was a bit flirty (or very flirty), just the way he liked it, so she got to dance with him. 

A lot of girls, most especially twenty-something girls (but not in their thirties) crowded around Jong Hyun, and they danced their y dance to compete for his attention. Of course, our burning-eyed Jong Hyun was totally game, and he loved the feel of the feminine bodies touching his skin. Of course, he's a man, a real man!

A lady in her late twenties approached Yong Hwa.

"Annyeong haseyo, Seonsaengnim?" Yong Hwa greeted.

"Can I have a dance with you?" she asked.

Yong Hwa nodded in hesitation, knowing that the teacher was a teacher in Music in his school--perhaps one of Bom-noona's professors. He knew her to be Lee Hyori. Hyori wrapped her arms around him as she danced with him.

"Ah, Ssaem, are you alone?" he asked politely.

"Ah, ne," the teacher said, her eyes staring back at him in lust mode.

Yong Hwa could smell alcohol in her breath, and he could guess that she could have been drinking for the past few hours, for the teacher was acting not like herself.

He felt a bit guilty to be dancing with a teacher, but what the heck? He felt cooler than Jong Hyun, as he was dancing with a hot noona--and I mean, a noona. Well, if it had been Jung Shin or Jong Hyun or Min Hyuk in his place, the other guys could have taken advantage of her, or make her dance till she loses her consciousness. He liked the way Hyori looked at him in her lust mode, because Shin Hye did not quite give him this kind of satisfaction. He just wanted to prove to her that he's a man who liked women who could give him satisfaction.

What the heck, he enjoyed dancing with Hyori, much to the shock of his friends.

"Whoah, like, he has a girlfriend, right?" Hyun Ah asked Jung Shin.

"Ah, ne...." Jung Shin said, very embarrassed.

"What? What's up with Yong? And dancing with Lee-seonsaengnim?" Min Hyuk asked Jong Hyun.

"Molla," Jong Hyun cringed. "I just hope Shin Hye would not see this..."

But he was wrong, because Shin Hye caught Yong Hwa in the act of enjoying Hyori's dirty dancing. Hyori saw Shin Hye's expression in her drunkenness, so she smiled at the student before grabbing Yong Hwa's lapel for a lip kiss.

(Margery Daw and Satou Keisaku mode)

"Ani, ani!" Shin Hye cried before walking away.

Hyori let go of her kiss on Yong Hwa before thanking him for the good time. Yong Hwa looked at the teacher in hurt before running off to look for his girlfriend.

"Shin Hye! Shin Hye!"

Not far from the scene where the other guys were dancing stood Seohyun and her dummies. She did not know how to feel. To get happy that Shin Hye was humiliated, or to be angry that some noona stole her crush away.

"Ugh! So annoying!" pathetic Seohyun growled.

"What are you gonna do now, Seohyun-ah?"

"Molla," she replied. "Maybe I should watch 'Minami Shineyo' again so I could get some dirty tricks from Yoo He Yi."

*****

Yong Hwa chased Shin Hye outside the bar.

"Shin Hye-ya!"

Shin Hye frozed and turned to him.

*Slap!*

Yong Hwa clutched his cheek, feeling that he really deserved it.

"What did you do? Huh?" she asked in pain. "I loved you and I trusted you, but you flirted way too much to even enjoy her dirty dancing!"

How did she know about dirty dancing? From Bom, of course.

"Shin Hye-ya, let me explain...."

"No! I won't listen!" she said. "I saw it with my own two eyes! You enjoyed that lustful teacher, and you enjoyed flirting with her!"

"Shin Hye-ya, I..."

But Shin Hye ran off, and he chased her until they reached the fire exit. He shut the door behind him before following.

"Stop following me!" she shouted as she climbed the stairs.

Yong Hwa was persistent, so he followed her.

"Please listen to me," he begged.

"What is there to listen to?" she asked.

But Yong Hwa pinned her to the wall.

"Could you at least listen to me?" he asked. 

Shin Hye looked at him in anger, her breath getting heavier like a bull about to charge.

"Joesonghamnida," he whispered, looking into her eyes. "I...I was weak, I...let my emotions and manly desires consume me."

"Some manly desires huh?" she sarcastically said.

Yong Hwa lit up a smirk.

"I thought this insensitive Granny Goose does not know the feeling of getting jealous," he said.

"Of course I know!" she snapped. "I would not get jealous and hurt if I do not love you."

Yong Hwa saw how her eyes softened as she confessed. He let go of her hands and held her waist. Shin Hye shut her eyes at the delicious sensation his hands were emitting, most especially when his hands ran up to her torso.

And she felt herself being pulled...for a kiss.

She was so angry and mad with desire that she wanted to make him feel that she was good enough for him, and that she was better than that noona. After the kiss ala Round 15, she looked at him with that lustful eyes that he had been looking for in her....and he loved that look.

"I am better than that noona," she whispered huskily. "And I want you to love only me. Get it, charmer?"

Yong Hwa his lips flirtatiously before being attacked with another set of kisses from her. Her kiss was so deep that his tongue felt that her tongue dominated over him. It was so hot, hot, hot, that he took off his button-down shirt, exposing his black tank top and his muscular biceps (of course it was hot. They stayed in a closed fire exit, and he was beginning to sweat). Shin Hye grasped his muscles and scratched them with her fingernails.

"Aya!!!!" he screamed in delicious pain.

Shin Hye her lips as she pushed him to the wall and kissed him again, dominating over him. He liked the feeling of her chest pushing against his, and he pulled her body closer so that she could feel him too. 

******

The other guys forgot the scene quite a bit, most especially Jong Hyun, because he was exhibiting cool dance moves and cool judo moves which brought the house down.

"You're so hot!" one girl shouted. "I love you!"

Hyun Ah's friends began crowding around Min Hyuk and danced with him as they exchanged phone numbers and Twitter accounts.

Of course, Jung Shin was untouchable,  because he had been dancing flirtatiously with Hyun Ah, all to himself without competition from other guys. Hyun Ah, meanwhile, enjoyed it that she did not have any other girl competitors.

Meanwhile, as Jong Hyun was dancing like a madman, his phone rang. When he got it, he excused from the company to answer, but he was in no mood to answer. He answered, anyway.

"Bom-noona?" he answered formally, not calling her Bommie like he used to.

"Jong Hyun-ah...." Bom said over the next line, sounding a bit panicky.

"Bom-noona, what's wrong?" he asked in concern.

"Shin Hye-ya... she is lost," Bom said, in the verge of tears. "I saw what happened during Yong Hwa's dance with Lee-ssaem, and he chased Shin Hye...but..."

"Calm down, Noona," he told her.

"I can't!" Bom panicked. "I tried to call her, but she can't be reached."

"I'll try calling Yong Hwa after this," Jong Hyun said.

"If emotions take over Shin Hye, she could get very dangerous," Bom cried. "I don't know what I would do...."

"Bom-noona, where are you?" he shouted over the phone.

"Here, here," Bom said.

Jong Hyun looked all around in search of her, and finally, he saw her near the door, crying. He went over to her and held her chin, wiped off the tears from her fair face.

"Gwaenchanha, Bom-noona...." he whispered.

"Bom...noona?" she asked.

"Ne..." he said.

He got his phone and dialed Yong Hwa's number, only to find it unreachable as well.

"Andwae, andwae..." Jong Hyun growled. "Yong Hwa is unreachable too."

"Mwo???" Bom asked in shock and weakness.

"Let's go find them," Jong Hyun said to her.

He sent a text message to Jung Shin and Min Hyuk, telling them to have a good time first, as he would be going out for an emergency. As he and Bom got out of the bar, he began thinking why, of all people, it was he that she chose to call. Why not Jung Shin or Min Hyuk?

"Ani... ani... she doesn't love me," he thought. "She just called because she was worried about Shin Hye, and she knows I am much more responsible in looking for Yong Hwa...."

"Let's split," he instructed her, and she nodded.

Both of them split ways.

****

Meanwhile, still at the fire exit.

Shin Hye leaned on Yong Hwa's shoulder as she toyed with his chest absent-mindedly. Then, she arranged her skirt, which, thankfully, was not torn when they were sharing some hot kisses.

"Mianhamnida," he whispered. "I will be true to you...."

"You said something about trust, and you chose to break it," she said in tears.

He wrapped his arms around her and let her bury her face on his chest.

"Shhh...shhh...hush now, my darling," he crooned. "I will be true to you, promise."

She chose to believe because he promised, but it won't be easy  because they could see the teacher in school, though not that often. But there is still a chance that they would meet, and it would be very awkward.

"Jagiya, I love you," Yong Hwa whispered. "I love you so much that I am willing to give my everything."

"Your everything?" she asked.

Yong Hwa knew what he meant when he said it, but with the look in her eyes, he knew that she did not have an idea of what he meant.

"Ne, my everything..."

And he whispered it to her. Shin Hye's eyes grew wide, and felt blood rushing to her cheeks.

"You don't mean, you're inviting me to...."

He looked at her and nodded. Shin Hye bit her lips and gave him the same look before wiping her tears off.

"Jagiya, I will love only you," he whispered before kissing her again, ala Round 25.

*Bang!*

The door of the fire exit opened, and they broke from the kiss.

"Who could that be?" Shin Hye asked in fright, feeling guilty that someone might even see them.

It was Jong Hyun, and he was panting.

"Good to see you here, you know?" was his irritated statement.

"What are you doing here?" Yong Hwa asked him.

"Question is, what are YOU doing here?" Jong Hyun asked them both.

When he saw how sweaty Yong Hwa had gone, how he had only his tank top on, and how disarranged Shin Hye's hair had become, Jong Hyun got an idea of what was going on.

"Some mad and wild loving, huh," he smirked.

He looked at the lovers, who stared at him like they were criminals waiting for the verdict.

"Bom-noona tried calling Shin Hye because she saw the event, and when you got out, she got worried," Jong Hyun said. 

"Bom-eonni?"

"Ne. She tried calling you but you could not be reached."

The lovers looked at their cellphones. Inside the fire exit, there was no signal.

"No wonder," Jong Hyun replied crisply.

He instructed the two to come down with him and go. Yong Hwa wore his shirt before going down with Shin Hye.

*****

"Shin Hye-ya!!!!" Bom cried in hot tears. "Where have you been?"

Shin Hye hugged her cousin and apologized, and told her that she was all right. Bom looked at Yong Hwa spitefully before slapping him.

"My cousin does not deserve it!" she said.

Yong Hwa apologized, and Shin Hye said that they had patched up. Bom heaved a sigh, then forgave Yong Hwa. But by looking at Shin Hye's messy hair and Yong Hwa's crumpled shirt, Bom felt there was something going on.

"Did something happen between the two of you?" Bom asked. "Where you doing it?"

"Almost," Yong Hwa remarked.

"Mwo? You almost...."

"Bom-noona, let's not overdo it," Jong Hyun told her coolly.

Bom fanned herself because many things had happened that night, and she thought that if Yong Hwa and Shin Hye did "it", she felt she was gonna pass out any minute.

"I...I need to go home," demure Bom begged.

It was coincident that Min Hyuk and Jung Shin also got out after having a good time. Min Hyuk was telling him about the phone numbers, and Jung Shin was bragging about Hyun Ah's vital statistics.

"Ya, let's all go home," Jong Hyun, the one who stayed rational, told everybody.

The other two guys noticed the sweetness between Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, so they just smiled and avoided questions. As they walked to the bus stop, they saw the drunk Lee Hyori-seonsaengnim fighting off some thugs single-handed, with her y dress and her heels.

"Whoah! Is she like that when she's drunk?" Min Hyuk asked. "Man, can't  believe she could do crazy stuff when she's drunk."

Bom did not comment because she knew that Lee-ssaem was one uber-strict teacher in class, compared to the lustful and carefree drunk Lee Hyori.

"Let's leave her alone," Jong Hyun said, feeling that they should not make matter worse for Shin Hye and Yong Hwa.

 

 

*****

(Sorry, of all of Hyun Ah's partners [Lee Jung Shin in "Heart To Heart", MBLAQ's Lee Joon in "Bubble Pop" and B2ST's Jang Hyun Seung in "Troublemaker"], I like Jung Shin to be her partner the most. Charismatic untouchable plus y rapper).

*****