Don't Mess With The New Girl

I've Never Been This Close

Monday, the next day.

The boys went to school early because of exams. When they got in the campus, they saw many people crowding by the lobby.

"What's that?" Min Hyuk asked curiously.

"Some say that a model passed by," Jung Shin said.

"Can you see it, Jung Shin-ah?" Yong Hwa asked, hoping to get information from the tallest guy.

"Ani," the bassist replied. "There are some idiots here standing a bit taller than myself."

"Oh, too bad," Jong Hyun said. "Let's take a closer look."

They squeezed their way among the crowd to see what was going on. When they got to the near front of the crowd, they saw a girl in a black off-shoulder tee, tight blue mini mini skirt, and blue pumps. The girl was wearing glasses and had side swept bangs. And when they noticed her hand, she was wearing silver bangles and had her nails painted hot red.

"You ugly girl!" the leader of the mean girls shouted at the model-like girl. "Do you think that with that look, the guys will look at you?"

"O....M....G....!" Min Hyuk drawled.

"Is..." Jung Shin started.

"That...." Jong Hyun continued.

"Shin Hye????" Yong Hwa finished.

The model-like girl was indeed Shin Hye, and this was the transformation that she had been talking about.

"Just because I look hot, it doesn't mean that you can underestimate me already," Shin Hye told the other girl.

"M...mwo????" the girl snapped.

Shin Hye shifted her weight to one leg, so her pose was really like a model now. All the guys (except for the three Bommie fans) looked at her legs in awe.

"Woooow, she has great legs!"

"Hot!"

The leader of the mean girls shot an angry glare at the guys, then a jealous girl at Shin Hye.

"Because of you, all the guys' attention became yours!" the girl said. "Including him!"

They all looked at the direction where the girl pointed. It was at Yong Hwa. Shin Hye looked at the girl in boredom as she explained.

"What can you do, then?" she asked. "Yong Hwa likes me."

The girl fisted her hands and stomped her foot.

"You really make me angry!" she cried out.

"Well, it is you making a scene, not me," Shin Hye said coolly. "And by the way, do not forget that I know all your Math scores in high school, from first year to third year."

"Mwo????" the girl asked.

Shin Hye looked at the girl in disgust before asking. "Eversince I sported the Granny Goose look, you never stopped bullying me, and I don't even know your name."

"My name's Seo Joo Hyun," the girl said. "Everyone in this school calls me Seohyun."

"Ah, so nice to meet you, Seohyun-ssi," Shin Hye said. "And since you tended to call me 'Granny Goose', might as well introduce myself."

"I know you," Seohyun spoke fiercely. "You are Park Shin Hye! The money-greedy girl!"

"Oh, I am surprised you even bothered to know my name!" Shin Hye said with a fake smile.

"Huh! I vow, that someday, I am gonna steal Yong Hwa from you!" Seohyun threatened.

"Huh, what a lame attempt," Yong Hwa scoffed.

Everyone looked at him.

"You say, you vow to steal me away from her?" he told Seohyun. "I won't say sorry to you, but I don't like ugly girls."

That was the same line that he told Shin Hye before, but Shin Hye suddenly got a bad hunch about it.

"I had told Shin Hye the same thing before," he told Seohyun. "She was ugly, inside and out, and I didn't like her. But because of some humility that she did, I started to like her and found out that she had some beauty that only her possesses. And I love her and only her. Got that?"

Seohyun was starting to make a scene when tears fell down her face.

"You...you don't like me, Oppa?" she asked, her voice breaking.

"Aish, don't you give me that annoying begging voice," Yong Hwa told her. "Girls trying to get my attention by reverse psychology won't work with me."

Yong Hwa started walking away, followed by the boys. Seohyun looked at him in hurt before getting her attention back to Shin Hye.

"You are so gonna pay for this!" Seohyun threatened.

"Ah, but you started it," Shin Hye bluntly told her. "Don't mess with the new girl. I know very well that you...."

And she enumerated all the math scores that Seohyun got back in high school, and in front of the crowd.

"And I had heard some rumors that you bullied girls and boys back in elementary," Shin Hye told her. "And you never changed. Tsk tsk tsk."

Seohyun looked at her in anger.

"So, you know the feeling of being bullied?" Shin Hye told her.

The other people cheered for her because Seohyun was really a in school, and Shin Hye just saved them from her.

"Ciao," Shin Hye boredly told everyone before walking away.

The mean girls and Seohyun looked at her in disgust and anger, and the latter vowed that she's gonna take Shin Hye down one day.

...Which is a hard task, by the way....

Because Shin Hye had always been careful with her actions....

And she's not careful only when she's with Yong Hwa.

 

Got that?