Damn Unpretty

I've Never Been This Close

Min Hyuk realized that the window from the stairs was overlooking the yard from the back, where the storehouse was located. He and the guys had swept the yard one time, and they got the cleaning materials from the storehouse. As he looked out the window, he came to the conclusion that the roof of the storehouse could make a good hangout. As he opened the window, he saw that the roof was so wide that it could accommodate seven people, even if they will all have to lie down.

So that Sunday night, he invited Jong Hyun to hang out with him at the rooftop of the storehouse. The guitarist found this a good idea, provided that everyone, most especially Shin Hye, would retire to bed.

And so, the two of them climbed off the window and stayed there, chatting. They did it with low voices so that Shin Hye will not wake up.

"Look, there's a light from that window," Min Hyuk said. "Who's room could that be?"

Jong Hyun smirked. "That could be Bommie's room."

"Let's take a peek!" Min Hyuk mischievously said.

They crawled gingerly so they won't fall, and as they drew near, they heard dance music. 

"Bass Down Low," Jong Hyun said.

"I love that song," Min Hyuk said.

When they peaked, they were shocked to see Shin Hye.

"What is she doing????" Min Hyuk whispered.

"O......M......G....." Jong Hyun drawled.

Shin Hye was wearing a white spaghetti-strapped top and a pair of blue denim daisy dukes. She did not wear her glasses, and she had her hair in wild disarray. The guys looked in awe and fear as they saw her slinky dance. She also glowed with y aura, that both guys could not help but stare at her.

"Is that Miss Minchin?" Min Hyuk asked.

"What are you doing?" a voice called out.

When they watched, it was Jung Shin.

"Shhhh!!!!" Jong Hyun hushed him. "Miss Minchin is..."

Jung Shin took a look, and just like the other guys, he was speechless.

"So that's how she looks without makeup," he thought. "If Yong would see this, I guess he would fall head over heels for her. Yong's so lame! Tsk!"

"Hot!" Jong Hyun remarked.

"Damn!" Jung Shin cursed.

"Yes! No more rival to Bom-noona!" Min Hyuk cheered happily.

"Damn," Jung Shin cursed again. "Unpretty."

Min Hyuk cringed inside. "Oh no!"

"The dance is hot," Jong Hyun replied. "But not the dancer."

Min Hyuk shed anime tears, "I'm so done for!!!!"

"She's scary now!" Jong Hyun said. "I prefer the old Miss Minchin look."

Jung Shin turned to them, "Why are you here, by the way?"

Min Hyuk told him why they were there.

"Oh, about Miss Minchin," Jong Hyun told the two. "Do not tell Yong Hwa about it. He might not believe us."

"Yeah, he will also not believe that the y Shin Hye we saw tonight was the same Lady Gaga girl he kissed on stage," Jung Shin thought.

"Oh, I get it," Min Hyuk agreed. "We'll keep it a secret."

The three of them went back in and into their rooms. When Jung Shin got in the room, he saw Yong Hwa touching his lips.

"You have been like that since last night," the bassist said.

Yong Hwa was not willing to share that piece of beautiful secret, yet he trusted the bassist, so he told him what happened last night.

"Oh, Min Hyuk told me that he saw the two of you kissing," Jung Shin said.

"Ah, he is annoying," Yong Hwa said.

"Did you get to know her name?" the bassist asked.

"Ne, her American name's Tiffany Lee, Korean name's Lee Hyun Ah," Yong Hwa said. "But she did not give me her number or her blood type."

"Ah, that proves my postulate that you are lame," Jung Shin .

"Whatever," Yong Hwa said.

The guitarist sighed happily.

"When can I see her again?" he asked.

The bassist thought, "If you climb out the window by the stairs, you'd see your Lady Gaga dancing to 'Bass Down Low'."

Yong Hwa looked at the bassist and declared that he loved her red and luscious lips.

Jung Shin smirked and . "Yong Hwa and Hyun Ah sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Yong smiled, but broke into a frown when the bassist laughed his stomach out.

"Ya, if you laugh that way, your stomach will get out of your mouth!" Yong Hwa chided him.

"Can't help it!" Jung Shin said as he wiped his happy tears. "It's just so pefect."

Yong Hwa gritted his teeth. The bassist could be out of his head sometimes, he thought.

 

~~~~