Granny Goose No More

I've Never Been This Close

Annyeong, chingu. I just found this out in Youtube, and I am sure, all of you will also die of the cuteness. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxPLW8IAR2A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxfnhM5-pp0&feature=related

Also, this is an old vid uploaded this year, but it made me smile. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLJs9RvfEaY

And thanks to laz_15 for letting me see this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/user/PSHIFC2?feature=BF

....me totally melting at the cuteness ♥

Also, loving this vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdhXjbcL5Vg&feature=related

♥ arigatou, jong hyun-ah.... (and me shouting in giddiness to finally hear jung shin sing, with a voice as mysterious as his looks and as soft as the wind ♫)

**********************************

**********************************

Min Hyuk woke up early so that he could cook breakfast with Bom. He really did not like it that she was kissed by Jong Hyun even if it was not intentional.

When he got to the kitchen, the first person he saw was--Shin Hye.

"Shin Hye-ya?" Min Hyuk asked, blinking his eyes in disbelief.

Shin Hye was wearing a white off-shoulder tee and denim daisies. Her hair was tied in a bun and held fast with a pencil, and she still wore her nerdy glasses. But by golly, she looked hot!

"Wow, Eonni, is that really you?" Min Hyuk asked after rubbing his eyes.

Shin Hye, who was cooking eggs for them (save for herself and Jiyeon), looked at him boredly.

"Do you think I just came from Jupiter?" she asked him bluntly.

"Ah...that's not what I meant, Eonni..." Min Hyuk said with a silly grin. "You just look good!"

"Will you please stop calling me 'Eonni'?" Shin Hye snapped. "It's irritating."

"Good morning, Bommie...." Jong Hyun sleepily greeted, but found Shin Hye instead. He fell on the floor again. "Waaaaa????"

Shin Hye laughed a bit, "Are you surprised, Jong Hyun-ah?"

Jung Shin also got in the kitchen and saw her in her new form. He could not help but stare at Shin Hye.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" she asked him.

Jung Shin stared at her thighs, and it raised her hackles. But then, he pulled his shorts up, looked at his own thighs, and compared them with hers.

"What is that you are doing, Jung Shin-ah?" Shin Hye asked, very nettled indeed.

"Eonni, he's just speechless at how y your legs look," Min Hyuk . "You see, he likes girls with white thighs."

"He may not admit it, but he has a crush on you," Jong Hyun said.

Shin Hye shot a glare at Jong Hyun, then at Jung Shin.

"Wow...." Jung Shin said breathlessly.

The two guys looked at him, ready to , and Shin Hye looked at him in irritation.

"My thighs are actually smaller compared to yours!" Jung Shin commented.

"Mwo??????" Shin Hye asked in anger as she chased Jung Shin away from the kitchen with a spatula.

Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun snickered as they watched Shin Hye chasing Jung Shin to the front porch, then kicking him in the . Shin Hye noticed them laugh so she went to them again.

"Why don't you help me cook instead of laughing?" she asked them.

"Ah...hehe... we were just amazed," Min Hyuk said. "We also thought it was Bom-noona cooking....hehehe...."

"Oh, I need to buy bread!" Jong Hyun said as an excuse to go out and away from Shin Hye's beating. "Uncle Jin Young hates rice in the morning."

Shin Hye knitted her eyebrows as Jong Hyun winked at her and went inside his room to get some money. Yong Hwa got out of his room and saw the world in a mess.

"What's going on?" he sleepily asked.

When he saw Shin Hye in her new form, his eyes opened wide, and he fell to the floor.

"W...wow!" he said breathlessly.

For him, she was dazzling, and her legs where glittering in all her whiteness (imagine Edward Cullen, kekekekek).

"Gwaenchanha, Jagiya?" Shin Hye asked him sweetly as she bent down to help him.

He stared at her and nodded in hesitation. He beckoned her to come closer, then removed the pencil to see her hair flow.

"You're...gorgeous!" he said before biting the pencil between his teeth.

"Oh, my Jagiya is so shocked to see me....~~~~" she said to him sweetly.

"Your Jagiya has elephant thighs, you know," Jung Shin chided Yong Hwa while nursing his painful .

Shin Hye got angry that she got her bunny slippers and threw them at the bassist. Yong Hwa smiled at the ruckus that his yeoja and his bandmate were causing so early in the morning.

"That's all right for me, Jung Shin-ah," Yong Hwa said. "At least, her elephant thighs are hot!"

"Elephant thighs????" Shin Hye asked as she grabbed Yong Hwa by the hair.

"Aya!! Aya!!! Mianhae, Jagiya... Mianhae...." Yong Hwa yelped. "You begin to act like the wife in 'Oniyome Nikki'."

"Mwo????" Shin Hye asked as she started to wrestle with Yong Hwa.

Jong Hyun passed by and grabbed Min Hyuk.

"Well, I think I'll go yet to buy bread~~~~" Jong Hyun said to Shin Hye.

"Ya! Get back! I'll wrestle you too!" Shin Hye threatened him.

"Just when she became y, she suddenly became a sumo wrestler," Jung Shin said as he still nursed his painful .

"Say that again, Jung Shin-ah, and I will roast you alive!" Shin Hye pointed a finger at him.

Yong Hwa coughed, then used his strength to subdue Shin Hye. He flipped her over so he became on top of her.

/(OoO)\ ~~~~ Jung Shin's shocked expression....

He used his legs to pin her struggling legs down, and when their eyes met, he gave  her an easy smile.

"Why are you being defensive when the guys are calling you 'y'?" he asked her. "You have no confidence, don't you?"

"Yeah right," Jung Shin scoffed to himself. "I was right."

Shin Hye looked at her Jagiya in her defensive mode....then she softened.

"You...you're right..." she said. "I planned of dressing this way...but I don't have the confidence to carry myself."

She confessed that she had training with Bom already, but she found it hard to practice, most especially in a house filled with hot guys. Yong Hwa rolled his eyes and smiled, then he kissed her on the forehead.

And that was what Bom and Jiyeon saw when they got down the stairs.

"O-----M----G!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa turned to look at them--Yong still on top of her.

"No, it's not what you are thinking," Yong Hwa told them, explaining himself.

Bom smiled demurely as she got down the stairs and went to them.

"Please don't think that I was thinking that you are Shin Hye," Bommie said sweetly. "I just saw the kiss."

"Ne, me too!" Jiyeon said, then with her aegyo voice, she added. "So cute~~~~♥."

"Yong Hwa helped his yeoja get up, and Bom crossed her arms in amusement.

"Shin Hye-ya, starting today, if you are going to cook breakfast, wake your Jagiya up," she said. "And start acting like a yeobo to him."

"Eonni!" Shin Hye pouted.

"I am just joking!" Bom laughed like a Yamato Nadeshiko. "Just continue what you are doing."

Shin Hye grabbed Yong Hwa so they could be together at the kitchen. Bom smiled contentedly after seeing the new Shin Hye.

"Ha, at least, I can rest just yet from cooking breakfast," she said.

Then, she felt arms linking with hers, and a head leaning on her shoulder.

"You are so warm, Noona...." Jung Shin childishly crooned at her.

Jiyeon also went and linked her arms around the bassist and leaned on his arm.

"Jung Shin-eonni...." Jiyeon crooned, aegyo style.

"Jung Shin-ah, you are so tall, but here you are, acting like a baby in front of me," Bom said.

"Are you turned off, Bom-noona?" he asked, still leaning on her shoulder.

"Not at all," she said. "I think it is just cute."

"So, you also like me, Noona?" Jung Shin asked with a hopeful smile.

Bom smiled in disbelief as she rolled her eyeballs and shook her head.

"I think you need to court someone your age, or someone younger than you, like Jiyeon," Bom said.

"Eonni, I have a Seobang already!" Jiyeon snapped.

"I am not saying that you date Jiyeon," Bom said. "What I mean is, someone as old as Jiyeon."

"I woudn't want to date someone who will remind me of my dear sisters, especially my fave younger sister," Jung Shin told her.

"Wae andwae?" Bom asked.

Jung Shin looked at her and winked. "I prefer hot noonas."

Bom rolled her eyeballs in amusement, still allowing Jung Shin to cuddle her like a teddy bear.

******

"Can I have my pencil back?" Shin Hye asked Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa suddenly realized he did not have the pencil.

"Mianhae, I must have dropped it when you strangled me," he said.

As Shin Hye continued plating the eggs, he went to her and arranged her hair behind her ears.

"You look fine to me this way," he crooned. "No need for you to pull your hair up on a bun."

Shin Hye felt her cheeks warming fast.

"Did I...turn you on?" she asked him. "Even with my nerdy glasses?"

He smiled at her and her hair.

"I cannot do anything about your nerdy glasses," he said. "To me, you look y, chic, and sophisticated...just the way I like it."

Shin Hye smiled, then placed the plate of eggs on the table. She wrapped her arms around her jagiya and pulled herself to his body for a sweet morning kiss.

After the kiss, Yong Hwa blew off some air, feeling that his mind was gonna blow off.

"Let me blow your mind, Jagiya~~~" she said sweetly.

"Whoah! Some lovin' early in the morning!" he remarked.

She got her arms off him and replied.

"Let's cook some veggies and some anchovies, huh?"

"Bring it on, Anchovy Princess," Yong Hwa said. "I'll challenge your chopsticks later on."

Shin Hye smiled. Both of them continued cooking and teasing each other in the kitchen. Later, both of them also set the table.

"You could really be my yeobo now, Shin Hye-ya," Yong Hwa said.

"Ya, you have to marry me first," Shin Hye said. "Before I call you yeobo."

He went to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned forward, their foreheads meeting.

"I am not in a hurry to marry you, Jagiya," he crooned.

"Na do," she said. "I just want to enjoy you being my jagi."

Yong Hwa leaned forward and gave her lips some light pecks. She smiled as she her lips at his delicious kiss.

"I think I may not eat breakfast anymore," she whispered.

Yong Hwa smiled and kissed her deeply. 

And Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk were about to enter the kitchen, bringing the bread.

"Wha---," Min Hyuk was about to ask when Jong Hyun covered his bandmate's mouth.

"Let's leave Eomma and Appa alone, all right?" Jong Hyun slyly said.

"Ne, hyung," Min Hyuk replied despite his mouth being covered.

Jong Hyun dragged his "namdongsaeng" away, leaving the two lovers to enjoy their breakfast kisses.

 

Indeed, love has the power to transform the Granny Goose into a vampire.