Interest from the Kingkas

I Didn't Realize

 

It was finally Monday. The day that you'll be revealing yourself to the whole school. The day that the stupid kingkas and queenkas will be put to shame.

Jonghyun was at your house, downstairs eating breakfast. You were putting on your uniform. You smoothed out your skirt and smiled at the mirror.You winked at yourself and giggled.

You put on your pair of black flats and skipped downstairs.

Jonghyun whistled and pretended to check you out while Tiffany proudly smiled at you.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Why are you wearing those ugly things on your feet?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow at you. "Uh...they're comfortable?" You said. Jonghyun chuckled, "She's scared of those heels." He said.

"What's there to be afraid of? Try them on." She handed you them. You stared at them and gulped. Left foot after right foot, you shoved your feet in the not so tall black heels.

You stood up and walked around. "Wow! They're not so bad after all!" You twirled around in them. Jonghyun and Tiffany smiled.

"You better take her to school now. You guys don't want to be late." Tiffany checked her watch. "Arasso Fany noona." He dragged you out of the house while you were still lost in the world of girly black heels.

"Alright. Let's go!" He the engine of his car and sped off to the dreaded high school. You looked at him, "Oppa, do you think that they'll still think I'm ugly?" You asked. He scoffed, "They'd really be on drugs if they do. You're gorgeous. You've always been..." He smiled softly. You smiled at him, touched. "Thanks Oppa." You gratefully said. "No problem." He charmingly smiled.

When you two arrived at school, you took a deep breath and got out of the fancy car. One by one, students gawked at you. "Did Jonghyun finally ditch the nerd for someone actually good looking?!" "Whoa! That chick is hot!" "Daaamn. Who is that?" "Pshh. I'm way prettier than her."

You shyly looked down. *They don't even recognize me...* You smiled to yourself though. *They will soon though.*

You and Jonghyun walked to math class. Jonghyun gave you an encouraging smile and sat down at his seat. You sat down at your seat and pulled out your supplies. "No way..." Students muttered. "Is that....the NERD?!" "It's not possible!" "Damn! What happened to her?!" "Who knew..."

SHINee walked into the classroom. They gawked at you like the rest of the people and slowly walked to their seats.

"Hyung! The nerd isn't a nerd after all! She's hot! Hotter than the queenkas!" Key stared at you in shock. Onew nodded, "Who would've guessed. And we kicked Jonghyun out for no reason..." He furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought.

"Hyung...I think that kicking Jonghyun hyung out was a bad idea. It wasn't very nice of us. And the nerd isn't even a nerd anymore!" Taemin pleaded the leader. "The maknae's right. And you have to admit, we all miss that Dino head." Minho nodded.

Onew sighed, "Oh alright. After school, we'll go and talk to him about it." He confirmed.

Meanwhile, Yoochun,Yunho,Jaejoong, and Junsu were at their usual hangout spot on school campus. "Later y." Jaejoong winked at the queenka and she strutted away.  

"Hyungs! Hyungs!" Changmin ran to his hyungs and stopped to take a breath. "What maknae? What's so important that you have to tell us?" Yoochun asked. "T-the nerd! The circus freak! S-she's...HOT!" Changmin screeched. Jaejoong sat up and started laughing. "The nerd? Hot? That'll only happen when I stop being hot." He arrogantly snorted.

"Then you might as well call yourself fugly because she's ing gorgeous! I don't know what happened but she looks like a model now! Come on! I'll show you guys!" He dragged Jaejoong and led the rest of the crew to class.

When they walked in, they saw some guys surrounding you and girls scoffing at you. You shyly and nicely rejected boys from their confessions.

They stared at you in shock. "Damn! You weren't kidding maknae! She's fine!" Yunho checked you out. "Do you think she'll go out with me?" Junsu asked. "Hell no! She wants a man like me." Yoochun smirked and strutted over to you.

"Hey y. Damn, you know you look fine as hell?" He asked you. Jonghyun sat up and stared at the kingka. He furrowed his eyebrows, *No ~~~~. Don't fall for that bull.* He chanted in his head.

To his happiness, you just rolled your eyes. "What do you want Yoochun-sshi?" You asked. "A date with you." He winked. He waited for you to fall at his feet and accept his offer but you just scoffed, "Sorry, but I don't date jerks. Remember when you called me a hideous freak? You regret it now don't you?" You looked away from his shocked face and continued to write in your notebook.

Utterly disappointed and shocked he walked back to the laughing DBSK. "Hyung just got rejected by the nerd!" Changmin laughed and held onto his stomach. "Ex nerd." Junsu pointed out.

The teacher walked in and instructed everyone to calm down. Jaejoong glanced at you once more before sitting down. *Damn. She's ier than all of these es. I'll make her mine one way or another.* He smirked.

What he wanted was a one night stand but what he was going to get was a one sided love.

------

I don't know if you guys will get the last sentence of this chapter but basically, it just means that he's going to end up falling in love with her but it'll only be a one sided love.

Subscribe and comment? :DD