Did I...fall for her?

I Didn't Realize

Jaejoong was sitting on the couch in his room. Junsu was there too and he was playing a video game on Jaejoong's game system.

"Hyung, are you okay? You've been...off lately." Junsu said in his squeaky voice. Jaejoong looked at his dongsaeng.

He scooted over to him. "Junsu, what does it mean when you can't get a certain girl out of your mind?" He asked.

Junsu raised an eyebrow in interest, "Oh-ho-ho. Does the player Jaejoong finally want to settle down with a girl?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Aish. Hurry up and answer my question!" Jaejoong snapped.

"Ooh~ touchy." Junsu held his hands up and backed away.

"Well, if you can't stop thinking about a girl, you're obviously crazy for her. Let me ask you a question hyung. Do you catch yourself smiling when you think about this girl?" He asked.

"Omo! Yes! It's so weird! I smile and I don't even know it! And then I end up looking like an idiot!" Jaejoong stared wide-eyed at Junsu.

Junsu laughed, "Omo this is daebak! The player finally fell for someone! And he's completely obsessed with her!" He started clutching on to his stomach while laughing his off.

"Shut up! I'm not obsessed with her!" Jaejoong screeched. "Then tell me hyung. What do you like so much about her?" Junsu curiously asked.

"I like...her pouty lips. The way she smiles when she solves the math problem correctly. Her soft, jet black hair. How she gets annoyed with me easily. How I had to beg her to call me Oppa. How she rejected me and doesn't throw herself at me..." He trailed off, his eyes getting dreamy and unfocused.

Junsu stared at his hyung, with eyes as wide as saucers. "Damn hyung...you got it bad."

"I know..." Jaejoong sighed. "Do you really think I'm in l-love with her?" He shivered at the 'L' word.

"You're not just in love with her. You want to marry her and make pretty babies with her." Junsu said with a straight face.

Jaejoong threw a pillow at the foolish boy. "You !" He yelled.

The boy was now on the floor, wiping away his tears from laughing so hard.

His high pitched, squeaky laugh echoed through the huge room.

Jaejoong just sat there, staring off in to space. *. I...fell for her. I really fell for the ex-nerd.*