What happened after the anniversary

I Didn't Realize

About a month after you and Jonghyun got engaged, you moved in to a rather large house with him.

One day, you were making breakfast for him but you didn't feel so good. You turned off the stove and sank down to the floor.

*I feel like-* You ran to the bathroom and threw up. You held your hair back and stayed in the bathroom for about half an hour.

You walked out the bathroom to find Jonghyun standing there with a worried look on his face.

"Baby are you okay? Did you throw up? Do you need medicine?" He attacked you with questions.

"No it's okay. I guess I just ate something bad." You gave him an assuring smile. He still couldn't help but be worried.

You walked in the master bedroom quietly. You started thinking about how your period was late and how you've been throwing up lately. You've been eating a lot too.

*Crap. The anniversary. The night at the beach house!* You bit your lip.

You pulled out your phone and texted Tiffany right away.

'Tiffany unnie, I need to come over right away. It's an emergency.'

You grabbed your purse, told Jonghyun that you were going to your sister's house, and left.

When you arrived at Tiffany's house. She was nervous and scared.

"What emergency is it ~~~~~?!" She asked.

You sat her down at the couch.

"I-i might be pregnant." You told her.

She blinked before hugging you.

"KYAA! I'm going to be an aunt!!" She screeched.

"But I'm not sure yet! That's why I came to you." You told her.

"Arasso. Let's go get you some tests." She firmly spoke. You and Tiffany bought a grand total of five tests.

You came over and she wasted no time shoving you in the bathroom with all tests.

You came out with wide eyes. "Are they positive?!" She asked eagerly.

You nodded slowly. "KYAA! Your a mother!!" Tiffany threw arms up in the air.

That night, Tiffany drove you home. "Have fun." She winked at you and left.

You walked in to your house, still a little suprised, but happy.

"Baby. I need to talk to you." You whispered. He sat down next to you on the couch, "Wae?" He wrapped his arms around you.

"I-i'm p-pregnant." You spoke softly. He stared at you.

"R-really? A-are you sure?" He asked. You nodded.

He stared at you with wide eyes before  smiling cheekily and kissing you on the lips.

"Who knew that our first time would bring so much luck!" He laughed and placed a hand on your belly.

You giggled and placed your hand over his.

"What should be name it?" He asked. "Hmm. I like Chan Young for a boy." You smiled.

"If it's a girl, we should name her Hee Hyo." He grinned.

"I hope it's a boy so he can be like his dad." You pecked Jonghyun on the cheek.

"I hope it's a girl so she can be as beautiful as her mother." You melted at his words.

"Well we'll only find out at the ultra sounding." You said.

"Let's celebrate! I'll go get the cheesecake!" He cheered.

You giggled at your hyper husband to be and placed a hand over your thumping heart.

*Aigoo. My Dino head husband. You still make me feel so special.*

---------------------

Thank you for all of your support on this fanfic! Theres many more of them to come! :)

Thank you~!! ^^

<333