Living the Life of a NERD

I Didn't Realize

You walked through the doors of your first period math class. As usual, rowdy kids were throwing paper balls across the room, girls were hiking up their skirts, and the boys were checking out the girls.

You walked to your seat at the front of the classroom by the window. On the small desk attached to your seat were some notes. You sighed and just threw them off carelessly. They always said the same things like, 'Fatass', 'Circus Freak', and the oh-so popular, 'Poor '.

You sat down and pulled out your supplies from your pink backpack. You sighed for the umpteenth time, *Jonghyun Oppa, why did you have to be sick today?* You thought.

"Hey look! It's the nerd! Damn, I've never seen anyone so ugly!" Students snickered. "Hey fatty! Looks like you lost some weight. Only a couple hundred pounds left to go!" A girl sneered, causing the whole class to errupt in laughter.

You sniffled and tried to hold back your tears, *Liar. I'm not THAT fat. I just haven't lost all of my baby fat yet.*

At that precious moment, DBSK walked in. Girls immediatley started screaming, "YOOCHUN OPPA! MARRY ME!"

"JUNSU OPPA! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR CHILDREN!" The boys chuckled and waved at the love struck girls.

About a minute later, SHINee walked in. They glared at DBSK, glanced at you, and walked to their seats. Jaejoong caught you in his sight and strode over to you.

"Hey circus freak." He started. You kept quiet. "Aww~ Playing the silent game now huh?" He snickered.

"Gosh, maybe you would be at least decent looking if you lost some weight, ditch those braces, and took off those nerdy glasses." He continued.

"Nahh, she'd probably still look like a money, wait no, a gorilla!" Yunho remarked. DBSK and the rest of the class laughed their asses off.

You just sat there and waited for the torture to end.

Thankfully, the teacher walked in and instructed everybody to sit down.

"Later, ugly." Jaejoong waved at you mockingly, winked at a couple of girls, and went to his seat at the back of the classroom.

You slouched down on your seat. Suprisingly, the bullying was at the least of your worries right now. All you thought about was Jonghyun. *I hope Jonghyun Oppa feels better. Maybe I should visit him after school...* You thought.

--------

Subscribe and Comment~! <3