Never been so happy

I Didn't Realize

A month has passed since you started dating Jonghyun. You had never been so happy.

Everyday day felt like the first and his simple little actions never failed to make your heart flutter.

"BABE! I'm here with the maknae~!" Jonghyun called out. You ran downstairs.

"Welcome Taemin! Hey babe." You came over, hugged Taemin, and pecked Jonghyun on the cheek.

"Wae? Just on the cheek? We usually peck on the lips." He pouted.

"Aigoo, my big baby!" You pecked him on the lips and he perked up right away.

"Where is Key umma?! Taeminnie's eyes are burning!" Taemin screeched and covered his eyes.

You laughed and Jonghyun sighed.

"Then why did you come? You practically begged me to bring you hereTaemin-ah." Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

Taemin fiddled with his fingers, "I heard it was Tiffany Noona's day off." He said shyly.

Both you and Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

"You like Tiffany Unnie?" You asked. "Whoa Minnie. I didn't know you had it in you! Go for the noonas!" Jonghyun patted him on the back.

You gave Jonghyun a look and he shut his mouth.

"Nah. I don't like her. But she is pretty." Taemin blushed.

"Aigoo." You face-palmed yourself and Jonghyun started giving Taemin advice.

"Listen buddy. You gotta take it slow. Compliment her on her outfits and her shoes. Girls go crazy for that stuff. And then-" You dragged Jonghyun away by his ear.

Tiffany walked in to the living room. She froze when she saw Taemin standing there.

"Oh my god. It's that creepy boy from the super market. Stay away from me kid!" She ran away.

"Noona! Your outfit is pretty!" He called out and ran after her.

"Get away from me!" She screeched.

You and Jonghyun heard Tiffany's yells from upstairs and you both laughed.

"Nice advice you gave him. It totally worked." You sarcastically stated.

"I know huh? I'm such a ladies man." He proudly smirked.

You raised an eyebrow.

"B-but you're the only one for me though baby~" He quickly cooed.

You giggled as he started tickling your tummy. He kissed you on the lips and you gladly kissed him back.

The kiss slowly started to turn passionate as cupped the side of your face.

You grabbed onto his shirt as the two of you continued to make out.

"Yah. Tell your friend to-" Tiffany and Taemin stopped when they saw what the both of you were doing.

"EW NOONA! Are they making babies?! KEY UMMA!" Taemin wailed at the rated scene.

You and Jonghyun broke apart to see the wide-eyed Tiffany and the scared as hell Taemin.

"Uhh...he was blowing something out of my eye?"

--------

This story is coming to an end guys :'(

About 2-3 chapters left.

But for now...Subscribe and Comment :] <3

And remember, I have many other stories planned for you all so don't worry! :)