3 year anniversary

I Didn't Realize

You walked in the fancy restaurant. It's been three amazing years since you and Jonghyun have been dating. You and him graduated high school and were now going to the same college.

He had told you to come to this restaurant dressed up. The waitress led you to your table and you sat down.

You were wearing a cute pink dress with your favorite heels that Tiffany had bought you for Christmas.

(Ignore the model. Just look at the dress and heels LOL xD)

You waited for Jonghyun to come. You took a sip of your water and looked around the restaurant.

Barely any people were there and the place was obviously a 5 star ranked restaurant.

Soon, you started hearing calming and romantic music. Jonghyun had hired 4 violinists to play romantic music to set the mood.

He walked in and sat down. "Hey babe." He said casually. "What's all of this?" You asked, blown away by how romantic he was.

"It's our three year anniversary. I wanted it to be special. By the way, you look absolutely stunning tonight." He complimented and smiled charmingly.

You blushed, "Thank you. For everything." You whispered. He softened.

He had already ordered the food for you and the food soon came to your table.

You both had steak with steamed and seasoned vegetables. You took a bite of your food.

"Is it good?" He asked. You nodded, "Of course." You beamed. "I'm glad you like it." He smiled.

After dinner, you and him got in to his limo and it drove you to the beach.

You gasped at the beautiful scenery. "Oh my gosh Oppa, it's...gorgeous." You looked at him with nothing but admiration in your eyes.

"Not as gorgeous as you." He said next to your ear. You blushed and bit your lip.

*I have the best boyfriend ever. I'm so blessed.* You thought and smiled.

He led you to his beach house. "We'll be staying here for a couple of days. I already told Tiffany about it and my parents know too." He informed.

"You could've told me about it." You pouted.

He pinched your cheek, "But then it wouldn't be special." You couldn't up but smile.

"Let's take a walk on the beach." He handed you some slippers so you could actually walk on the sand.

You and Jonghyun walked on the shore of the beach, you were holding your slippers in your hand as you let the water hit your feet softly and your other hand was interlaced with Jonghyun's.

He suddenly stopped. You looked at him, confused.

He caressed he side of your face, "You look so beautiful in the moonlight right now. You look like an angel." He kissed your forehead.

You rested your head on his shoulder. "Thank you." You whispered.

He let you go and stepped back. You stared at him with curious eyes. He suddenly took a deep breath and got down on one knee.

You softly gasped, *Is he doing what I think he is?*

He looked straight in to your eyes and pulled out a red velvet box. His eyes never left yours as he started speaking.

"Hwang ~~~~~~. It's been exactly three years since we have become a couple. It's been about 10 years since we've known each other. Will you marry me so we can be together for many more years?" He asked.

You placed both of your hands over your mouth, "Yes Oppa. I will marry you."

Tears built up in your eyes as he placed the ring around your finger. He stood up and twirled you around, he let you down and kissed you passionately.

"Yah. Not when we're here." A voice called out.

You turned around quickly to see SHINee, DBSK, and Tiffany.

DBSK and SHINee decided to stop being rivals and became friends.

Jaejoong was now your best friend, much to Jonghyun's protest, and he looked over you like an older brother.

Tiffany ran over to you and hugged you. "My baby sister is finally getting married. Let me see the ring." She was on the verge of bawling. Words could not describe how proud she was of you and Jonghyun. You held your hand out.

She swooned over the rock on your left ring finger.

 

You looked at the ring with soft eyes. *I can't wait until I can officially call myself Mrs. Kim.*

SHINee and DBSK came to congratulate you. "We're happy for you two." The leaders smiled.

"Are you two going to make babies now?" Taemin asked innocently. You and Jonghyun blushed while everybody laughed.

"Congrats guys." Minho smiled. "Omo! My yeobbo and my favorite dongsaeng are getting married!" Key pretended to faint.

Everybody rolled their eyes. "We wish you happiness and success." Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin smiled widely.

Jaejoong walked over to you and hugged. "Aigoo. The nerd found a husband." He joked.

You giggled and softly pushed him. "Congratulations ~~~~~. Don't forget about me, arasso?" He winked.

You laughed and held him close. "How could I?" You smiled.

Jonghyun was about to pull him away from you but he stopped himself.

*Ehh, I guess I'll let them have a moment...this time.* He shrugged.

The night was just a big party. Champagne and wine bottles popped open and everybody enjoyed themselves.

Everybody left and the two of you lovebirds were left behind in the beach house to 'show your love for each other'.

------------------

Errr...you can sort of guess what happened that night huh?

ANYWAYSS, Lol. I added pictures because I was bored again XD

This story is not over yet!

Subscribe and Comment guys~ 

<33