Cute day

I Didn't Realize

It was a rainy Sunday. You texted Jonghyun and invited him over to your house.

You were in your room reading a book when Jonghyun entered. "Hey." He casually said and hopped on the bed next to you.

You scooted over to make space for him. You two read the book together.

The whole "almost kiss" thing was long forgotten. Your faces were close together and you could feel his warmth on your face.

You sort of liked it but tried to deny that. You ended up falling asleep on his shoulder and he looked at you.

He stared at your angelic face while you were sleeping. Your pouty lips, your long, dark eyelashes, and your slightly furrowed eyebrows.

His heart skipped a beat. He gently caressed your face and oh-so gently kissed your forehead. His lips made the slightest contact with your pale and smooth skin.

He let go of your face and laid your head on your fluffy pillow. He then fixed your body so you would sleep in a comfortable position.

Jonghyun laid next to you, his face facing yours. He just stared at your face, all of the thoughts in his head flew away except for one sweet little thought.

*I love you, my beautiful, nerdy ~~~~~.* He closed his eyes, laced his pinky through yours, and fell in to a very happy slumber.

A couple hours passed by and you eventually woke up. You sat up and stretched your arms while yawning. The spot on the bed next to you was empty.

*Jonghyun Oppa must have left.* You thought. You smiled when you smelled his boyish scent on your bed.

You sniffed the air, it wasn't Jonghyun's scent this time, but a smell of food. Your stomach growled just at the right time.

You walked downstairs, "Tiffany?" You called out. No answer.

*She's home awfully early.* You tilted your head to the side and walked in the kitchen.

There stood Jonghyun, in a pink kitty cat apron, stirring beef soup. He looked at you, "You're up? Sit down. The soup is ready." He smiled, poured the soup in to two bowls, and sat down with you at the dinning table.

"Thank you. The soup tastes amazing." You beamed. He smiled, "You looked a little sick so I wanted you to eat some homemade soup." He your messy and tangled hair.

"Aigoo, you didn't even brush your hair." He scolded. You pouted.

"After we finish this soup, let's do something fun!" He cheered.

"Like what?" You asked. "Hm, let's go get smoothies!" He beamed.

"Yay! I love smoothies!" You clapped. He grinned, "I know."

When you finished your soup, you and Jonghyun headed out to a nearby smoothie shop.

You walked in the colorful place and dragged Jonghyun to the cashier.

The ahjumma who worked there smiled at the two of you. "Aigoo, such a cute couple. What would you like today?" She smiled kindly.

You shook your head frantically and Jonghyun smiled. "We're not a couple ahjumma." You flushed red.

"Wae? You two would be so cute together!" She pinched your cheek. You blushed.

Jonghyun grinned, *I think so too.*

"Um, I'll have a mango tango." You ordered first. "And I'll have a blueberry blizzard." Jonghyun ordered and handed the ahjumma a twenty dollar bill.

"Aigoo. You don't have to pay. It's on the house, it'll give you luck on you two becoming a couple." She winked and walked away to make the smoothies.

You stood there, dumbfounded while Jonghyun put an arm around you. "Wah, I guess we do look cute together. Shall I start calling you Mrs. Kim?" He joked.

You couldn't help but smile. Soon, your smoothies were ready and the two of you sat down. You smiled delightfully when you tasted the delicious heaven of the mango smoothie.

Jonghyun watched you as you drank your smoothie.

He suddenly stuck his straw in your foam cup of mango tango. You blinked at him curiously. "Wae?" You asked.

"It looked good." He shrugged. You and him started to drink your smoothie together.

You looked up and found his eyes on you. You were both so close to eachother that your noses touched.

Blood rushed to your cheeks and ears and you quickly looked down. Soon, the smoothie was finished and you two sat there, staring at Jonghyun's forgotten blueberry smoothie.

You two looked at each other, laughed, and starting drinking the blueberry blizzard too.